Polytechnic Institute of New York University Top Questions

Ashleigh

Nerds, geeks, dorks, awkward people, then me.

Because a majority of the student body can be classified under the role of the typical "nerd", the level of intelligence and open-mindedness of the students provide the perfect environment for prospective students looking to further develop their education in any of the subjects provided by the school.

Fatima

Walk into my math class. At the front, the teacher smiles at us. He glances at the room and takes a moment to text the people who haven't arrived yet. As soon as my best friend is seated, I whirl around to show him one of the homework questions I didn't understand. The person to our left is a complete stranger, but she's good at math. She leans over to point out my mistake and I grin, thanking her. My friend mutters something about how loud I am that everyone knows what's up. I just laugh.

julian

quiet

Mei

Most of the students here are enthusiastic about their studies and are unafraid of reaching out for help from fellow classmates when it comes to projects and developments on innovative solutions.

a

test

test

Able

The students only think for themselves, they will not help you with studying or homeworks. most of the students are from china and india

Very hard working, and some are quite anti-social.

Jia

In my views, some of my classmates, whom I strongly appreciate, are very self-motivated, diligent, and competitive that they are always able to promptly bring out creative ideas or various solutions to problems in class while some show me an impress of unexcited at learning new knowledge, or participating or discussing with others in class.

Faisal

One of the Diverse, helpful and fantastic people I know in the campus

Farah

All my classmates at Polytechnic University care about passing all their classes because they could lose their financial aid if they fail; they don't really care about making friends in-between classes unless they know they can use other people for their personal gain.

chun

they are busy

Jannine

Classmates are very academically driven and incredibly intelligent.

Oranette

Hardworking students who successful complete tedious courses.

Mohammed

All my classmates are intelligent independent thinkers that are always willing to help one another.