Arecibo, PR
Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo

My University, my path to the future

My University, my path to the future

Pontificial Catholic University of Puerto Rico in Arecibo, is a university that is dedicated to prepare students to achieve their goals of becoming professionals. It provides a peaceful environment that helps the students concentrate on their work. The University has the goal of preparing leaders with moral values so they can not only be professionals, but excellent human beings.

Yolimar

My college experience has been excellent. If I were in the high with the knowledge I gained in college my advice would be to take advantage each class, were more organized with homework. My university experience has helped me in part to be the professional person that I am today, I think the high would have that in mind too.

I think that the best thing about my school is the professors are very kind and they are pro-students, the fraternity with other students is excellent and the ambient is propitious to study.

They should do more extracurricular activities for students.

Zullymar

Everyone lives their own experience in college. Dont be scared for what other people tell you. When you go to college you make your own experience you just have to make it a good one. Meet new people that add a little every day to your views and values. Everyone is different so dont expect to meet people who agree in everything with you, but open your mind to what others have to say or think. There is time for everything you just have to distribute it properly and never loose your focus. You have to study and study hard, its not like back in high school that you could study for a test the night before and get a good grade, in college you will have to work for it. There will be ups and down but when you graduate and look back you will see that the road you walked was a great one and very much worth it for your future.

The worst thing about my school is that there is not much to do in it. Some classmates just like me have long free periods of time in which we cant find an activity to do. There are 2 pool tables in the whole school but they're always full and theres almost no equipement to play in them. Though it is true that we can use the free time to study and do homework i find it very difficult to study for 5 consecutive hours which im practically forced to because of the lack of activity.

The most frustrating thing about my school would be the lack of knowledge shown by some administrative employees. In the financial aids office the employees are very poor orientating students on other scholarships aside from FAFSA i believe its because they dont have the knowledge. In the accounting office the employees dont have the right attitude towards most students in campus, they can be very arrogant and unprofessional.

Beverly

My school would guide you to acomplish your goals with wisdom, intelligence and respectfull mind.

My advise would be that you should have a goal in your mind and nothing can't keep that away from you. You should be responsible, respectfull, be focus on your goals and don't let anything or anyone do something that could jeopardize your future. Trying to learn from your mistakes and from others so that way you could be rational, wiser and mature to make the right decision. Listen to your parents and teacher, they are the wisers persons to give you advise.

The kind of person that should attend my school is one who wants to study in a calm, respecfull and friendly place. Students that want to go to school to study and acomplish there goals. My school has the greatest profesors ever, they understands you, respect you and also guide you to complete your goals. If you are a student that wants to acomplish a degree, here you have the perfects tools to do it.

Kimberly

My college is best known for the great preparation and enthusiasm of the faculty to teach the students and prepare them for the future, also it's known in how they involve the students in the catholic faith and the different values.

I would tell myself to focus on my studies and not to lose time because I am working on my future and creating a better society not only for me but also to our future generations and I would tell this advice to all my friends because the future depends on us and on what we are willing to give to make it better.

I don't really think there's nothing frustrating about the college, but if I have to tell something that for me is not great about it is that there is not a girls basketball team. But I can ensure that if we have the initiative we can change want we don't like about our respective colleges and help them get better.

Wyshona

First of all, that community college education you’re getting ready to undertake is a great idea. You’ll graduate in May, then transfer to Virginia Tech, where you’ll receive your Bachelor’s degree in two years. However, take another foreign language while you’re at the community college. It will broaden your horizons. When you get to Virginia Tech, don’t worry about a double major. You need to graduate with your BA, then you can obtain your MAED, but don’t leave the college yet! Go ahead and get a second Master’s degree, this one in English. It will help make the road of your future a little less bumpy. Move out of your parents house quickly upon graduation, or else you’ll be stuck there forever. Don’t quit Galileo when you’re offered the job at the Governor’s School. That’s where everything went downhill for you. Keep your chin up. You can make it through the tough times.

It's a small campus that allows students to know their professors better.

I don't find anything about my school frustrating. I don't live on campus and commute, and the teachers in my program are amazing. I'm very lucky.

tania

My university is best known for its excelent and compatble education offers. It is recognized for being one of the best universities in puerto Rico. Besides offering an excelent education as in becoming a professional, it also offers spiritual education just so we can have a sense and learn more about who created us and the reason why we exist.

I would recomend to learn and get used to being independent. Also paying more attention in class and not to be shy to ask questions. I'd also recommend to always do assignments on time and no matter what don't ever give up. To help others so you can be helped to and just remember everyone is there to learn!

Any person with qualities such as responsibility and determination to complete a career should definitly enter this university. Simply anyone with ambition to succeed and complete their goals must be there.

Ivelisse

College life is more complicated that I expected. The advice I would gave to my self are take life easy and divide your time, this two ways make studies too much easy.

The worst thing of my school is it not have emphasizes in sport areas. This University have sports areas, but only make one tournament per semester. Also only make volleyball and basketball tournaments.

Daniel

I would tell myself to think the same way I did on that time, because I choose the right direction off my life.

I wish i had known that this school was good and peaceful, so i could come to this school first.

Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.