Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo Top Questions

Yolimar

My college experience has been excellent. If I were in the high with the knowledge I gained in college my advice would be to take advantage each class, were more organized with homework. My university experience has helped me in part to be the professional person that I am today, I think the high would have that in mind too.

Zullymar

Everyone lives their own experience in college. Dont be scared for what other people tell you. When you go to college you make your own experience you just have to make it a good one. Meet new people that add a little every day to your views and values. Everyone is different so dont expect to meet people who agree in everything with you, but open your mind to what others have to say or think. There is time for everything you just have to distribute it properly and never loose your focus. You have to study and study hard, its not like back in high school that you could study for a test the night before and get a good grade, in college you will have to work for it. There will be ups and down but when you graduate and look back you will see that the road you walked was a great one and very much worth it for your future.

Beverly

My advise would be that you should have a goal in your mind and nothing can't keep that away from you. You should be responsible, respectfull, be focus on your goals and don't let anything or anyone do something that could jeopardize your future. Trying to learn from your mistakes and from others so that way you could be rational, wiser and mature to make the right decision. Listen to your parents and teacher, they are the wisers persons to give you advise.

I would tell myself to focus on my studies and not to lose time because I am working on my future and creating a better society not only for me but also to our future generations and I would tell this advice to all my friends because the future depends on us and on what we are willing to give to make it better.

Wyshona

First of all, that community college education you’re getting ready to undertake is a great idea. You’ll graduate in May, then transfer to Virginia Tech, where you’ll receive your Bachelor’s degree in two years. However, take another foreign language while you’re at the community college. It will broaden your horizons. When you get to Virginia Tech, don’t worry about a double major. You need to graduate with your BA, then you can obtain your MAED, but don’t leave the college yet! Go ahead and get a second Master’s degree, this one in English. It will help make the road of your future a little less bumpy. Move out of your parents house quickly upon graduation, or else you’ll be stuck there forever. Don’t quit Galileo when you’re offered the job at the Governor’s School. That’s where everything went downhill for you. Keep your chin up. You can make it through the tough times.

tania

I would recomend to learn and get used to being independent. Also paying more attention in class and not to be shy to ask questions. I'd also recommend to always do assignments on time and no matter what don't ever give up. To help others so you can be helped to and just remember everyone is there to learn!

Ivelisse

College life is more complicated that I expected. The advice I would gave to my self are take life easy and divide your time, this two ways make studies too much easy.

I would tell myself to think the same way I did on that time, because I choose the right direction off my life.