Mayaguez, PR
Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez

Christian

It's an excellent place to study, professors are passionate, interested in their students success, and are compromised with it. The same can be said about most of their personal, they will treat you with care, confidence, and comprehension. Also, all the services you may need, like computers, printers and books, are provided by the insitution. However, the problem could be, that its cost is very expensive.

Gracemarie

It is a great university with fascinating professors, who always help their students. There are no nearby food chains, we only have the cafeteria, which is great but a little pricey. The library is helpful and always accessible, the workers are very nice. The campus is quite small, but they have added some facilities that make the university more entertaining and practical. The students are very calm and social, I have not seen any fights occur ever since I have been studying. I love it, but I wish we had more attention from our main campus in Ponce, sometimes I feel they use most of the money on their campus and forget about the campus and the students in the other campuses. Overall, great.

Barbara

Graduated at biomedical science and start at medical technology

Graduated at biomedical science and start at medical technology

Ivan

I'm interested in applying what I have learned through my career universitaria.y one way or another to help young people to be better human beings and help them to have a profession in your life. and believe in themselves.

first of all, my best advice is that love is power, that only he who perseveres wins. you can never look back. and you always have to be focused on your goal to fulfill. and you always have to have confidence in yourself and in God above. never too late to try again until you get what you want.

I wish I could finish my studies and that is why I apply,I have the vocation for education which is what I have the urge to study and necessary to fulfill my law meta.estoy to 6 classes to finish my degree and need your help to afford my classes because I can not pay, I have no job and I am from a poor family and are not intended to help.'swhy I ask you to help me finish my carrera.se that with the help of you and my God I can finish my most desired goal.

Shelly

If I could go back I would advice myself to stay on tract. Not to be nervous and know that you are in charge of the direction your life is going. Do not be afraid to take chances and just go for what you want to do. There is no way to fail as long as you get back up and try again.

Shayleen

My classmates are good, kind and wonderful persons.

My classmates are good, kind and wonderful persons.

I will give myself the advice of knowledge of what its the real meaning of college what to do, how to treat people and knowing the importance to study and what the future will have for myself. Also if I will have the chance to go back in time, I will not change nothing of my decitions about college life. Thank You..

Edwin

Look for careers that you like and that have a high need. Concentrate on the studies and do your best.

All financial help available for the students applying.

Credit prices, in comparison to other universities on Puerto Rico, PUCPR is considered one of the highest.

Karen

The Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico is the first choice of academic training, comprehensive and excellence, for adventure and the fullness of life.

If I was in high school and I play college entrance, study faster now because the pell grant is for less years and costs many studies. I need the money.

The Mission of the Catholic University of Puerto Rico is to celebrate and promote the life and dignity of the human person and educate, according to Gospel values, in the disciplines of current scientific knowledge to build a better local and global world.

Luis

My classmates have many different personalities and characters, but when it comes to studying, they are very focused.

I would say that the best thing about my school is the quality of my classes. My proffessors are extremely well prepared to impart their classes and are very enthusiastic.

Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.