Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Ponce Top Questions

What's the most frustrating thing about Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Ponce?

Sheenarai

Sadly there's preference, not clearly stated but those that spend time in the universities office and socialize with professors tend to get more help in all aspects, including economical ones.

Luis

n/a

Lillian

The most frustating thing is right now is I don't have tuition to pay for next semester and the semester begins in two weeks, and I'm a senior.

Wilmarie

The tuition bills.

Christie

That classes get full very often.

Desire

The most frustrating thing on the Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico- Ponce is the cost. Because I don't have any scholarship, so I have to pay every money by myself.

Dalitza

That the main cafeteria closes early and also its too small, and when It rains a lot it gets flooded and sometimes its hard to get to your class on time.

JEINESSE

There's nothing frustrating about my school.

Neysha

The most frustrating thing about my school is that is so expensive; since this is one of the largest private universities in my country. This factor is a big difference when it comes to education. Each student that decides to study at this university finds it impossible compared to students in public universities. The fact that the economy is affecting us all make professional's dreams of every student become increasingly distant.

Julyana

in college can not find anything that is frustrating in my opinion is a good college and are very good