Portland State University

« See more reviews of Portland State University

Portland State is very friendly and open, there are a lot of opportunities available for students to explore Portland both on and off campus, transportation around campus is simple since the campus itself is not very large (a bike, good shoes, or a long board serves well for getting around), and finally the faculty are typically very helpful and very supportive of your learning endeavors.

A colorful, never-ending variety of activites, students, professors, and classes with a focus only on what the student wants to get out of college.....not what the university wants you to get out of college, while still maintaining a strong academic, athletic, a career-oriented setting.

My current school is a small, private university. It provides small classes that encourages individual learning and discovery. It is a great place to learn how to learn, develop a great relationship with your professors and really get to know your fellow classmates.

Portland State is a commuter school with a wide range of classes and majors to focus on, but very little in the way of help or caring from faculty or other students; if you want to meet people, you will have to really put yourself out there!

My school is the heart of downtown Portland that is ideal for liberals and poets, law men and dancers, advocates and explorers because we bring the world in together for a melting pot of diversity and experience.

The heartbeat of continuing education cradled in the arms of the City of Lost Children against the bossom of Forest Park, signifying the hope of the future, the place of the present and the lessons of the past.

A beautiful school seated in the downtown area of Portland, Oregon, with access to multiple forms of public transportation, as well as being close to a handful of music venues for concerts.

When you want to contribute to the world with the education you earn, Portland State University helps you achieve that, as they help students serve the world with their knowledge.

Portland State takes the initiative when it comes to their students; always offering them new and fresh opportunities and supplying them with the resources they need to succeed.

Portland State University is an accepting, environmentally friendly school that people of all ages attend to achieve their dream of gaining knowledge in various, diverse fields