Portland State University

« See more reviews of Portland State University

We are a large, diverse and independent community that supports one another and works together, whether we are up against class projects to controversial societal issues.

My classmates can be described in one word easily, and that would be very liberal. They think they know what they want and they will do anything to fight for that cause.

My classmates are determined, inquisitive people trying to better themselves and their communities through the pursuit of useful knowledge and skills.

My classmates are creative and diverse; caring for themselves and their friends, my classmates bring my school to life with excitement and intellect.

My classmates in college are, overall, caring, kind, willing to help each other succeed in the class, fun, happy, supportive, and intellectual.

My classmates consist of 20-something guys and gals who are all eager to learn and who enjoy living in the beautiful city of Portland.

My classmates are like another family to me because we encourage each other to keep going forward towards our goals and dreams.

My classmates, especially within my program of study, were often very inquisitive, progressive, diverse, and interesting!

The students at Portland State are motivated to make a change, and are extremely welcoming of newcomers.

My classmates were very diverse with a wide age range and culturally and racially diverse backgrounds.