Portland State University

« See more reviews of Portland State University

The best feature about PSU is its location. Located downtown Portland, it makes it easier to get connections for your future career. No matter what your major is, It's possible to get a job related to your major.

They focus on creating well-rounded students in a number of fields. If a student studies Engineering, they must take English courses, and if a student studies English, they must take a science/math course.

Portland State offers a wide variety of programs, and the professors are professionals in their fields. It is the advice and availability of professors here that make this school so wonderful.

It is located at downtown. It is one of the few universities that is at urban city area. I love that I can get everything I need around campus, for school and to just hang out with my friends!

The best thing about Portland State University is that it caters to students of all ages. A student that was 75 years old would not feel out of place here.

Portland State is in the middle of downtown Portland, so it is great for people who don't want college to be their life, just a part of it.

The bes thing about my school is accessability; the downtown location and open campus allow for greater discovery and exploration.

The best thing about PSU is the variety of majors offered, which in turn brings a variety of students to the campus.

Being situated in the center of a city like Portland means that there are always things to do nearby.

The campus is in the middle of the city which means there is always something going on.