Waterbury, CT
Post University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Post University

Chelsea

Study as hard as you can, and score high on your sat's and act's.

Study as hard as you can, and score high on your sat's and act's.

That I should have decided on a major a head of time.

Anyone looking for a great education, on campus, or, online.

katherine

My school allows for a person like me to feel comfort on campus and in their studies daily.

My school is know for not only getting young people like myself in to their carrer field. They are also know for bringing schooling back for many adults.

I would tell myself to take the college life slow. Study as much as possibe because there is no doing this over. I would also say to live life each and everyday.

I would say, take on the critics and be inspired to make a difference. Now that I am in college, I wish I let the haters, hate, and let them push me so I could've got into a four year university. I love college life. I believe when I was in high school, you had to be there, unlike college. I chose to go to college because I knew if I kept walking down the path I was going, I would never be successful. I have realized being in high school, the environment was just so hostile. No student wanted to be there, and the teachers were just obligated to give you a letter grade. Now that I'm in college, I have realized people are there for a reason, and the professors there, want to help you. The advice I'd give myself would be suck it up, get through it, and always come out on top. There's nothing more beautiful than accepting and loving who you are as a person. To believe in myself takes a lot of courage, but I know success will be there waiting for me.

Peter

College is the most important step you will be able to take out of high school. Moving out is not necessarily what your focus should be as you will have plenty of time to live on your own as life progresses, especially if you find a college program away from home that really peaks your interest. Research is the key to success at finding the career you will actually be interested in pursuing. From what you have seen and assumed in high school about potential careers you have seen so little. There are many careers that are not so widely known, nor so easily considered. Think of what your passions are not just what you think will be a money maker. To be happy and a real positive force in the career you choose you must be passionate about it so you may commit to what you must! College opens more doors to your potential and introduces you to new people and opportunities. The resources are there to help you succeed along the way academically and financially if you only seek them out. The opportunities you are bound to find may be more exciting and easy than you imagine.

sacreisha

This school is just the right fit for me.

This school is just the right fit for me.

I would tell myself to keep my eye on the prize. This is my third attempt at school and this will be my last. I lived on campus years ago and did good my first year but after the second year I got involved in campus life. Also I would have applied for scholarships to aid in my education. Loans and interest rates are very high. I would also tell myself to be prepared.

I am an online student at post university. I don't have anything negative to say about this school

natalie

If I went back in to time I would tell myself take high school serious. Keep yourself organize and join clubs. I would tell myself to get more involve nd focus on school more. I was a really shy person so I wouldn't join clubs or participate in class. I always kept to myself and a really quite person. I wish I participated more in high school.

The best thing about my school is that they are really organzied. They care about your future and education and they help you with snything you need help on. They have tutors if you need any help on a subject. They make sure your doing good in your courses. They try to make you feel comfterable with the courses you have. The courses are well organized., and the staff are really friendly. When I first called to register I really wanted to start there right away cause they were nice and they encourage me to start school.

I don't brag. I try to reconmmend my friends to go to post. I tell them it's not hard if you take good notes and read. They have online courses so if you work or have kids school online will be flexible and the right thing to do.Some people just work better by doing classes online. Other people beed to hear or see a teacher teach in order to learn. Post University has both campus and courses online. Thats what I like most about Post University. Right now I'm taking courses online.

Tiffany

The other students are supportive, friendly, helpful and above all in all the same situations as yourself.

I am attending Post via their accelerated degree program which is 100% online. It is local so I can still walk for my graduation. Also, I maintain a full time job and care for my 2 year old son. Intead of running to class every night I work, spend time with my son and then hit the books at night. So convenient!

Confidence. When I graduated high school I disliked school and went right into the working world. After a year or so I was tired of my low paying job. I started working on my associates degree. Being the stubborn person I am I wouldn't accept any help from my parents or relatives. I put myself through college and worked anywhere from 1 to 3 jobs to fund it. I finally got my associates degree in May of 2010 (about 8 years later). During this 8 years I also started a family. I have a wonderful 2 year old son who is my main motivation for continuing my education. I want him to grow up and succeed and know what his mother went through and that he can oversome anything! The feeling that I got after walking that stage and bursting into tears I wanted to keep going. I am now pursuing my Bachelor's Degree in Business Management. I have never felt more proud!

Suen

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior. I would tell myself to make sure i have a credit card so that when it's time for me to get loans for college I would have a good credit score by then so I wouldn't have any problems with loans to help me with school like how I'm having now. Are I would make sure to have a second option like the Army Reserve that way I can go to school while have money to help and also the benefit of the Army.

The best thing about my school is it is the right size for me, it's not located in the city or a populated area since I wasn't born in america there is no possible way that I can get lost if I go anywhere on my own. Plus almost everything is in walking distance if you don't own a car, and we have fresh food everyday at the cafeteria, and the cafeteria also keeps good time for students that have late classes. And last but not least the living arrangements are great for me at least.

You shouldn't attend this school if you prefer big schools that are located in the city. Because this school is located in the country area of Waterbury, where there are alot of trees. Which can be good or bad at times. Also the campus is small but it is just right for most people and it is also good for me so if you prefer schools that are big and are located in the city with a large campus then Post University is not for you.

pamela

I remember when I was in high school, it was a blast. Some days weren?t very happy, but most of my high school experience was filled with great memories. I just wish better advice was given to me. If I could go back to myself in high school I would tell myself to take school work seriously and make more out of the experience. I would have told myself to finish assignments soon as possible and to ask teachers for help a lot more often. I?d mention to study more and to set time aside for studying because it would have helped. The second thing I would tell myself to do is to talk to more people and not get caught up in clich?s or stereotypes. I would lastly tell myself to forgive others, not to judge others, and to give everyone a chance to be my friend. Although I made a few mistakes, my high school experience was so indescribable. I learned so much about myself that I never knew. Reading, writing, and listening are great ways to grow, but learning from our mistakes is what being in high school is all about.

The worst thing about this school is the distance between each building. Whenever you have to go to class you have to go from one building to another. Sometimes the weather will be horrible, but you still have to walk outside in that weather just to get to your other class. The most annoying walk is the long path from the Leever to Drubner athletic center. When you have to walk back up to class from Drubner you have to walk up two long hills to get there.

Anyone who loves to socialize and build strong friendships should come to this school. This school is all about making everyone feel comfortable with who they are and what they have to bring into our community. This school is all about celebrating diversity so whoever loves to be diverse should also come to this school. If sports or staying active is your life then you will make many friends at this university. If you are looking to be part of loving family then you need to go to Post University because that is how this university is like.

Heather

First of all, you're not going to be around your normal crowd of friends and this can be nerve wrecking. However, keep in mind that most freshmen students are going through the same thing, and you will make friends with everyone before you know it. Secondly, college is a great investment and you need to save up for tuition, books and required equipment or clothing. Plan ahead, get your Financial Aid completed as soon as possible and search for as many scholarships as you can. Talk to your financial aid planner concerning how you will pay for school. Take time to consider whether or not to live on campus. I suggest living on campus where all the resources you need are right at your finger tips. If you choose to commute you have to calculate the additional money you will be spending on gas and meals. Most important, class times and class work is mcuh different than high school. Classes are spread throughout the day and the work is intense. Give yourself study and homework time in a designated area to complete all of your work, your grades will depend on it!

Students who work hard and will do whatever it takes to succeed. Post offeres a variety of oppurtunities to get a better understanding of your courses. Students who take advantage of the learning center, library, and student educators will completely understand their course work and college life.

People who are lazy and not determined to succeed should not attent Post University. Post requires students to be hardworking and have a burning desire to make their dreams come true. Students who do not work hard for their dream will not be able to survive a semester at Post, nor do they deserve to.

Post University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.