Waterbury, CT
Post University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Post University

Carleen

Start early to submit appilcation and financial aid. Look for colleges that offer a good package with scholarship

REPETUTATION , CONVENIENCE

Encourage students to be proactive with there learning progress

Ruby

Excellent. Offers a lot of degrees for all interests.

Excellent. Offers a lot of degrees for all interests.

The right college is going to be the one that offers the degree that you are looking for. To have fun in college you have to stay focused on your education. If you let all of the surrounding social activities interefere, you will be in college for 8 years instead of 4. It's hard to find a school that suits you best, but think about where you will learn and grow the most and choose that school.

The hardest thing is to keep on top of your school work. Everything is very fast paced so you have to stay focused.

James

They iffer acceleraed online classes to aid in speeding up your graudation process if you desire too.

Vist the college and ask a lot of questions. Take the time to interact with students and staff to really get the feel of the school before attending.

Joe

In September of 2005 I decided to resume my college education after a fifteen year hiatus. I was concerned that either my grades or my earnings would suffer, but the risk was necessary as I was dedicated to earning my degree. In relation to my studies I have been able to use the many practices and experiences of my fifteen year work career to better understand course content and use my dedication of earning a degree as a tool to further not only my profession, but also my studies. In hindsight I properly identified my need of earning a degree to further my career and developed alternative plans to achieve this goal by using the time and resources available wisely. The choice was made to pursue a higher education after carefully reviewing scenarios and talking matters over with other people who have gone through the same process. Once this plan to further my education was implemented I kept a watchful eye on time allocation, resources I would need to properly blend the two forces and minimize consequences on any one aspect, and made sure any responsibilities I had were met and given the proper attention.

Lack of school spirit and career networking.

Withdrawn with very little artistic ambition.

stephanie

Cheerful, fun and caring

Cheerful, fun and caring

Just find what feels right to you. If you walk into a school and you feel at home or welcome than that is the one for you. If you walk in and feel rushed or pushed around and not very welcome then most likely you don't want to attend there.

that I could have come sooner and started on my career

Tamara

My classmates are not motivated.

My classmates are not motivated.

I would tell parents and students to do enough research on the college before you make your final decision. Attending orientation is a must and ask students about their experiences about the school before you go there.

I wish I knew about the area surrounding the campus, no reliable public transportation or recreational activities, unkept residence halls, and the poor quality food.

Katelin

nothing really just make sure you know at least a direction you want to travel in and how much time and things are you willing to devote post is a small school but no one is there to hold your hand its sink or swim and you better hope you can swim cause that is a lot to money to be throwing away

anyone who cant deal with not having all the nice things in there dorm it is more of a humble living not like a real nice place its like a super 8 compared to a Hilton

financial aid and the whole process of doing it and getting it back and forth and the dorms are a bit small and i would like them to be better in apperance we pay a lot to go there and i feel like they can put some of it back into the living situations

Post University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.