Post University

« See more reviews of Post University

I feel that my classmates are still learning about themselves, so it?s interesting to see them change or how they interact with one another. They are young, excited, and are willing to try. They are here to make their lives different from the rest; because of this I think they are pretty brave.

My classes are online so I don't interact with them as much as I would in a real class but I do talk with them on the discussion board. They give me good feed back on things I post and they encourage me to keep up with what my goal is.

My classmates are just people trying to live their lives, and as such have aspired to many goals and had many ambitions; some have had dreams of being writers, some have had dreams of being astronauts, and some simply try to survive.

I have not started classes yet, however just from the handful of students and staff I met so far at Post, they are extremely welcoming.

The other students are supportive, friendly, helpful and above all in all the same situations as yourself.

My classmates are not motivated.

Cheerful, fun and caring

i love post