Prairie State College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Prairie State College

Angelica

It showed a HUGE difference than being in high school! Matter of fact, college life feels more carefree! I don't feel nervous or discouraged when I walk through the doors of PSC. There's protection right there at the door (the police). The staff and administrators are very concerned about the students and you don't feel like you're being left behind.

Bryonna

I feel that Prairie State is a very good school to get your pre-requisites out of the way. There are a few ways to get involved and to get more out of your experience. For me I am in the Black Student Union here, as well as Phi Theta Kappa. Just stay focused and remember that challenges can be overcome you just have to believe in yourself and your abilities.

Prairie State is a great college to go to if you are looking for a good school that is affordable and offers lots of opportunity. There are lots of clubs and sporting teams to get involved in and some even give scholarships. There is a variety of food options to eat inside and outside of the school. The facilities are all updated and clean as well. They have tutors who help with any subject and your professors are always ready to lend a hand. With small class sizes and lots of help for you to succeed.

Cianelle

It's alright. Normal community college, nothing special. Professors and advisors are very helpful

Aaron

Prairie State College is a great school. You start near and go far. The professors are overall exceptional. The campus security is always present and I feel safe in the school. They have provide services to the community such as GED classes, ESL, etc.

leah

I overall enjoy my experience at prairie state college. I enjoy the students and facility for they are always willing to work with you to achieve better. The teachers are always readily available for help which I love. I believe that the library could use improvement as far as having more available options. Other schools I have attended let us borrow calculators and books for classes which I believe is an essential help in college life.Not everyone can afford this things so just a little bit extra boost of help as far as supplies could be beneficial to the success for students.

Bianca

Prairie state college (P.S.C)creates an environment that is both comfortable and safe. Whatever your interest are, P.S.C has either a club or group for it. This is my first year here and already I am proud to call myself a student. The reputation for P.S.C alumni has been that they are competent, confident and definitely qualified for the job.

Jordan

It's a pretty decent school. Everybody has a certain group they hang out with but overall its a good school. You can learn a lot from the teachers from in or out of the classroom and students that are in the classes are always open for discussion. The food is good and the chefs of the kitchen are always uplifting to have a conversation with!

Diamond

It is a smaller more community based facility. Some teachers really care about their students' opportunity to receive a higher form education while others could care less. I do like that there are smaller class sizes which makes the learning environment comfortable and easier to obtain.

Amarie

Prairie state is small school with good decent amount of students. I likes it very much and it quiet sometimes. Teacher very encourage to make sure students stay focus and try their best to have time to help with whatever we needs. I love the thing is that tutors are free.

D'Asia

Prairie State College is a great way to transition into college from high school. There are many opportunities to grow and connect to others in the school, in the community, or even career opportunities. I would recommend Prairie State College to all students.

Gabriela

Prairie state college is well known for its academic programs. They offer a great Nursing program as well as many others. There are many opportunities to get involved in activities such as sports and clubs. The “Latino” club offers many opportunities for students and the counseling department is amazing.