Prairie View A & M University

« See more reviews of Prairie View A & M University

A place were students come to begin a music career, make friends, start fights, smoke weed and skip class, it is really just a school with alot of African Americans looking for direction but lacking it only because the shool fails to understand that although they want our money they need to understand that money is important but allowing us to drop out and go into default for our loans is bad for them not only us.

Prairie View A&M University is one of the best historical black colleges there is, we have great students as well as teachers, whenever you need any kind of help around the campus there is always someone there to help, as a freshman there my stay has been very comfortable for me.

Prairie View A&M Universtity is the best college to attend if you are an enginnering major because you are almost guaranteed a good job when you graduate in your field of study and will be able to grasp the material and go above and beyond in the real world.

Prairie View A & M University is a historically black college that produces productive people by being dedicated in achieving excellence for the student and preparing them for their future professional careers.

Prairie View University is a historically black college that is rich in diversity and opportunities that reminds every student that there isnt a goal that is too high to achieve.

Prairie View A & M University is a diverse college whose students come from all over to learn and share what they've learned with the help of faboulous professors along the way.

The pride that is taught to me in being a student attending Prairie View is an awesome experience that will live with me the rest of my life!

Prairie View A&M University provides students with an excellent learning environment and resources so each and every student can succeed.

My school has a good environment, places great emphasis on education, and the people are like a family because the campus is not so huge.

The 2nd oldest public institution in Texas, that is an awesome experience full of tradition and family like values, and soroundings!