Prairie View A & M University Top Questions

Bria

TRADITION, FAMILY, SUPPORT, and HARD-WORKING students is how PRAIRIE VIEW PRODUCES PRODUCTIVE PEOPLE.

Nadira

Prairie View University is a historically black college that is rich in diversity and opportunities that reminds every student that there isnt a goal that is too high to achieve.

Krystale

The pride that is taught to me in being a student attending Prairie View is an awesome experience that will live with me the rest of my life!

My school has a good environment, places great emphasis on education, and the people are like a family because the campus is not so huge.

Amen

Prairie View is culturally accepting and diverse with all ranges of people-excelling to do the greatest.

Mychal

If I had to describe my school in one sentence, I would have to say bluntly that "Prairie View Produces Productive People".

A school where professors allow too many students slide by in their classes.

Markesa

My school build productive people.

Prairie View A&M is a wonderful school, that allows you to excel in your future.

Jourdan

Prairie View A&M produces productive people.

Latrice

Prairie View A&M University is what you make it and for me it was an unforgettable experience.

Devon

Group of people from different walks of life trying to better themeselves and their future.

Malcolm

Prairie View A&M University is a very caring and well envoled college put into place to help and educate.

Dieynaba

My scshool is full of opportunities.

rennica

i would say prairie view is a small campus with a big campus feel.

kwendelyn

It is a dreadful process to get anything done.

Shane

A place were students come to begin a music career, make friends, start fights, smoke weed and skip class, it is really just a school with alot of African Americans looking for direction but lacking it only because the shool fails to understand that although they want our money they need to understand that money is important but allowing us to drop out and go into default for our loans is bad for them not only us.

Prairie View produces producive people.

A very well driven and motivated school for their students.

Prairie View A & M University is a historically black college that produces productive people by being dedicated in achieving excellence for the student and preparing them for their future professional careers.

Giovanni

My school is balanced in many areas.

Sydney

The 2nd oldest public institution in Texas, that is an awesome experience full of tradition and family like values, and soroundings!

Prairie View A&M University is one of the best historical black colleges there is, we have great students as well as teachers, whenever you need any kind of help around the campus there is always someone there to help, as a freshman there my stay has been very comfortable for me.

Ferentina

Prairie View A&M is perfect.

Desiree

Our school is fun.

Shayla

My school is challenging, fun and has a great career based atmosphere.

Trevan

There is no school to compare to Prairie View A&M University because it is simply the best.

Prairie View A & M may be small, but it offers the best education I've ever had.

Rodney

Prairie View A&M Universtity is the best college to attend if you are an enginnering major because you are almost guaranteed a good job when you graduate in your field of study and will be able to grasp the material and go above and beyond in the real world.

Shanicqua

Prairie View A&M University is a community of scholars pushing for the same goal " TO BE PRODUCTIVE PEOPLE."

Ramone

Prairie View A&M University provides students with an excellent learning environment and resources so each and every student can succeed.

The campus os friendly and small communities surrounding it....

Tanesha

My school is a fun, active and has a great learning enviornment for hard working, and determined students.

Mahogany

Prairie View A & M University is a diverse college whose students come from all over to learn and share what they've learned with the help of faboulous professors along the way.

Kenton

Wonderful.

Maghan

Prairie View A & M University is a diverse school that challenges its students and reaches out to the community

Meeckral

A place where the college makes up the town.