Prairie View A & M University

« See more reviews of Prairie View A & M University

People should attend this school if they are focused. The faculty members do a very good job of taking care of students needs especially freshman. This school is perfect for out of state students because there are advisors and clubs that break the ice for freshman. This school is also for people who like to go to parties. There aren't too many parties, but again this teaches students to manage their time and stay focused. The faculty members really care. And the best part is no community bathrooms!

Anybody may attend Prairie View A&M University. Prairie View opens there arms to all individuals no matter the race are ethic background. While attending Prairie you will be treated with the up most respect and all the instructors make sure you feel welcomed and also makes sure you get a good understanding of the lesson being disscused. At Prairie View everyone is welcomed because Prairie View A&M University produces productive people.

This school is very open to individuals that need a second chance. Althought most of the programs are very tough, there is a strong family atmosphere were at leat 98% of the faculty are focused on your sucess. The Nursing, Agriculture/Animal Science, Engineering and Architecture programs are well known, and full of great job oppportunities for successful graduates.

Somebody wth high school spirit and eager to learn should attand Prairie View A&M Univ. The school is very diverse, friendly, and very willingly yo teach the students. There is alot of history built in this university. It is not just a HBCU, but one of the first in Texas. The alumni gives back and there is a high rate of finding jobs once u graduate.

The ideal student for this University is someone thats willing to be opened up to new and innovative ideas. This University is also good for students wanting to open up. This University also attracts prospective students who have a different style from the average high school senior and wants to display that style without being riticuled.

The kind of person that should attend this school should be willing to learn, grow, and prosper. That person should have the drive to want to make an impact for themselves, their community, and to the world. If that person so chooses to attend this school, they will learn that there is more to life than an education inside the classroom.

I would recommend anyone to attend this University. But if it had to be a particular, I was suggest an African American that might be a little unsure where they are headed in life and needs some guidance. This University will definitely put them on a path to success.

The kind of person that should attend this school should be one of forward thinking, a respecter of the past, and contributor to the future. One who is eager to take in a leadership role in the community as well as, in the profession.

A kind person that should attend PV is someone who is dedicated in their studies and want to become something in life especially a person coming from nothing or a poor environment.

Anybody could attend Prairie View University, but most students who want to attend historically black colleges might want to come to Prairie View.