Prairie View A & M University

« See more reviews of Prairie View A & M University

I wish I would have known the type of climate in which my school was located before I got down there because the climate was different than what I was used to back at home, but other than that I did my research on my school before I made my decision to attend Prairie View A&M University.

Being a college student, I wish I would have known about the fast pace and independent life style. Transitioning from a high school student to a college student is very difficult and fast pace. I wish I would have known more about the importance of preparation and prioritizing.

I wish that I had known how to correctly fill out all forms for financial aide also about more opportunitis for funding. I also wish I had known how the school determines who gets what and also that their Biology Field requires more classes than other colleges.

Before coming to prairie view I wish I would have known the importance of being focused on school instead of parties, working harder and pushing myself when it got tough, and knowing how to work the financial aid system.

That it was kind of country because it didn't have many plcaes around it. However, I grew to love it and it kept me really focused academically.

What I wish I knew before attending this school is how to better manage my time between classes and activities that I am involved with.

I wish I had known it would be so hard to get the rest of my tuition paid without getting a late fee.

That you msut register very early in order to obtain the classes that pretain to you degree plan.

I wish I had known more about financial aid, campus employment, and the registration process.

I wish someone could have told me how EXPENSIVE books are and How THEA test is important.