Prairie View A & M University

« See more reviews of Prairie View A & M University

At Prairie View, the class sizes are smaller than the more larger scale universities, which offers me a little more access to the professor if i have trouble with a certain subject. In the classes i take here, rather than being one in three hundred at a lecture class, its more like a one in thirty. It helps the professor remember who you are specificly and therefore be more tuned in to what you as an individual might need help with.

The best thing about my school is the fact that as a freshman the school organizes so many different activities for you to participate in. The faculty and staff make it very hard for you to ever feel alone or out of place. On the very first day you get there you feel like your a part of a family. The warm enviornment they provide makes it very easy for out of state students to forget the fact that they ae so far away from home.

The best thing about PVAMU is the spirit of unity and school pride. Everyone wants to see their fellow classmate excel and I believe that is why majority of our students excelled in the fields they pursued. PVAMU has an intense history that is the heartbeat of the school and the students, faculty and staff movtivate each other to keep it alive.

The best thing about my school is how there is always something positive or fun to do. At most colleges there arent that many campus events and the students turn to partying and drinking, but at Prairie View there are alot of on campus events where alcohol isn't permitted. It also brings the student body together.

The best thing about my school would have to be the family like evironment. The student body works closely with one another to make sure we are provided with great necessities that accommodates everyone. Here at Prairie View A&M University we are ONE instead of numbers, we all matter within our community.

I like the fact that some of the facualty actually care more about there students than there pay checks and it shows in there dedication to helping us out through preparation for class, organizing personal time for tutoring, and distributing extra credit to beyond more than increase our grades.

The best thing about my school is its safety. There were only 15 robberies and 0 assaults over the year of 2010 to 2011 at Prairie View University. Having a sense of security and safetly enables students here at Praire View University to focus on their academics rather than their safety.

My favorite aspect of my school is the School of Architecture. This is because the buliding provides everything needed for the students under that department. It is accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week making it easier for students to complete projects with the right equipment.

I feel that my school has a very family type feeling to it. You can come to PV and make fast and longterm friends. There is always something to do on the Hill. We have a lot of school spirit. Football and basketball season are the best of the school year.

The people here are the most friendliest and kindest people you would ever want to meet. They make you feel like you have been of apart of their family for years. Not only are they kind to people they already know but the newcomers as well.