Prairie View A & M University Top Questions

Bria

The best thing about my school would have to be the family like evironment. The student body works closely with one another to make sure we are provided with great necessities that accommodates everyone. Here at Prairie View A&M University we are ONE instead of numbers, we all matter within our community.

Nadira

The best thing about my school is its safety. There were only 15 robberies and 0 assaults over the year of 2010 to 2011 at Prairie View University. Having a sense of security and safetly enables students here at Praire View University to focus on their academics rather than their safety.

Amen

The best thing about PVAMU is the spirit of unity and school pride. Everyone wants to see their fellow classmate excel and I believe that is why majority of our students excelled in the fields they pursued. PVAMU has an intense history that is the heartbeat of the school and the students, faculty and staff movtivate each other to keep it alive.

Fitsum

It is a balck historical school and where it is located. You are not allowed to walk on the grass because of the history behind.

Randall

At Prairie View, the class sizes are smaller than the more larger scale universities, which offers me a little more access to the professor if i have trouble with a certain subject. In the classes i take here, rather than being one in three hundred at a lecture class, its more like a one in thirty. It helps the professor remember who you are specificly and therefore be more tuned in to what you as an individual might need help with.

akila

The best thing about my school is the various resources available such as financial aid, career services, and the faculty, themselves.

Domonique

The best thing is the food in the caf, its so many choices to choose from.And some of them brings back memories from your mom's home cooking. And its set up like its a buffet so there are many options to choose from.

La

The best thing about Prairie View A&M University is the rich culture and history.

I would say the best thing about our school is our community at the school. It's very diverse, and we have a lot of social events at the school so everyone gets to know one another.

Dominique

I like the fact that some of the facualty actually care more about there students than there pay checks and it shows in there dedication to helping us out through preparation for class, organizing personal time for tutoring, and distributing extra credit to beyond more than increase our grades.