Clinton, SC
Presbyterian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Presbyterian College

Trey

I thoroughly enjoy Presbyterian College. From the helpful professors to the small class sizes, I feel right at home. Presbyterian College has very challenging academics. Presbyterian College has that small community feel. It is very calm and quite, and everyone on campus treats everyone like family, because Presbyterian College is one big family. There is change taking place from the food service to renovations of the buildings, I am glad there is change. It is a very tough school but a degree that means something. Despite how expensive it is, I am glad I am apart of the Bluehose community.

Daniela
Presbyterian Review

It is a good college.

Presbyterian Review

It is a good college.

Rachelle

Presbyterian college is academically and socially challenging.

Presbyterian college is academically and socially challenging.

Focus on your major interest more than the extra curriculur activities and fill out more scholarship applications.

The meal plan is too expensive for the quality (you might as well eat at one of the local restaurants for every meal and not optional for students living on campus. The meal plan is also very inconvenient for students with special food needs; it should be optional.

Cheyenne

I did not study much in High School and I made all a's. College is a completely different story. My first semester I studied hours each night for tests and still would not make the grades I was hoping for. If I could go back in time and give myself advice, I would tell myself to start studying then and learn the techniques that work best for me. That way, when I got to college, I wouldn't have to experiment with different study techniques, I would just know the best one for me. Also, I would tell myself to start practicing time management. College is very different from High School in that you may have 2 papers due for 2 different classes on the same day you have 3 tests. It's difficult to manage your time efficiently especially when you have so many different things going on at one time.

My favorite thing about Presbyterian College is the professors. The professors here strive to get to know you and really have your best interest in mind. They take the time to learn your name, what learning techniques work best for each student, and try to incoorporate all those techniques into lecture. If you aren't doing well in a class the professor will pull you aside or e-mail you and ask how they can help you do better. It's a really nice feeling knowing your professors care so much about your success.

PC is a tough school. If you are the kind of student who is content with doing little to no work and just sliding by, don't come to PC. The professors are always happy to help you do better, but only if you care enough to want to do better. If you do little to no work here, you will fail. Lazy students and students who do not really care about their education should not come to PC.

Malae

If I could go back in time as a high school senior. Knowing of what I know now about college life. These are the most important things I would prepare for it. First, be absolute in the direction I want to follow. What and where I want to be in the future. Because I am going to invest a great deal of time, money, efforts and sleepless night to achieve it.

Lindsay

The classes are difficult compared to other colleges.

The classes are difficult compared to other colleges.

Presbyterian College is best known as being a liberal arts college that is extremely expensive. It is also known for the frat houses and parties every weekend and throughout the week since there is nothing else to do around campus other than drink and hang out with friends. It is a well respected schol overall.

Advice that I would give myself as a high school senior would be to push myself and to go beyond what I could ever imagine me doing. I would advize myself to take more AP classes and also to take dual credit courses to earn as many college credits as possible. I would have continued working after sports, but focused on school more and try to learn how to study while in high school. I would say to start applying to colleges early and to start touring as soon as I had a college choice in mind. Saving money is key and applying for college scholarship is very important. I would encourage myself to apply for any and all scholarships that apply to me. It is a very important aspect and very beneficial in the end with the cost of tuition.

Daniel

My college experience has provided me with the ability to critically think through unforseen circumstances. This, in my opinion, will be an invaluable skill throughout life. It will not only create a successful path in graduate school, but in the basics of life from finances to love. It is how we handle these unforseen circumstances that is of importance in life.

I wish I had known that the sports of the school sometimes seem more important to the school than the academic departments having the sufficient materials to educate the students.

The lack of activities. They have many activities regarding fraternities and sports, but not many activites outside of this range.

Margaret

PC is a small, close-knit community that lives, learns, and grows together as a family; we love to party and have fun, but we also know that there is a time for everything and that sometimes we have to focus and get work done.

From my college experience, I've gotten confidence and motivation. The community here at school has taught me how to be who I am and how to love that person no matter what. I finally have a plan for my life and am excited to see it unfold. The dedication and patience shown to me at this school have changed who I am and who I want to be, and therefore, have changed my life. I now know how I can lead my life to be a better person and to help others, and that is the best thing I could have asked for in college.

Sometimes it seems like the small community is the worst (especially when people get to talking), but I think the worst overall is the lack of things to do both on campus and off (especially on the weekends). The closest movie theater and shopping mall are about 45 minutes away. Sometimes the weekends get boring if you don't want to spend money and are stuck at school. It's the worst if you don't like to drink and party every weekend, but it's easy to find a group of friends and to make your own fun.

Daryl

If I could go back and five myself advice on gettin into college i would advise myslef to apply for more scholarships. Also start my essays a whol lot earlier in the year like by the time second quarter stated I would have had them done. Application for college earlier is essential.

The worst thing about the current school I attend would be the lack of diversity. It makes campus life and its chanllenges far more difficult than would have been if there were a larger population here to realate to. At the moment the school cacausion population is extremely dominant as to its other races and background. I dont think the atmospher allows for a realistic view on society and the world a student is to come into. I also dont like that the school is in a small town, but thats considering I came from a larger city environment.

The type of that should Consider Presbyterian colleg is on that expects to go to college and be challenged in many ways. The curriculum of Presbyterian continue to prove itself more and more challenging, also the expectation of responsibility that rest soly on the students shoulders. So if u are to consider this college u also would have to have a great sense of time management. But if u wnat to fully enjoy the PC experience i recomend this college to students who ejoy small towns and poppulation especiallly since its puppulation is about 1800 students.

Laura

It is a small school that has a great student to faculty ratio.

It is a small school that has a great student to faculty ratio.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would advise myself to cherish everything. I took high school for granted because I was ready for a change and could not wait to get to college. If I would have known how difficult the change from high school work to college work, I would have prepared myself better by taking harder classes. I would also advise myself to spend as much time with my friends as I could because now that we have all moved on in our separate directions, I never get to see them. Even when we are all home together, it is not the same because we have changed. Overall I would have just told myself to be better prepared for what was coming in my future, so that it would not have been such a shock once getting to Presbyterian College.

That it was going to be as challenging as it has been so far.

Presbyterian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.