Presbyterian College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Presbyterian College

Joshawna

It’s a wonderful environment to learn and experience life while learning new things about yourself and how you deal with things.

Paul

Presbyterian College is a great college to attend to. It is known for its prestigious academics. Having a degree from Presbyterian College will have you set up for success in your future. While that may sound great, don't expect it to be easy. Presbyterian college may not be in an environment such as Miami University or Arizona State but you can find ways to have fun at our school. Clinton is a small country-like area, and while it is small you benefits of that. Classrooms rarely ever exceed 30 people in the classes because of the hands on learning you get with the professors at our school. If you plan to be successful in your future then Presbyterian College is the place to go!

Kelty

I am extremely grateful for my time there and the experiences I had. It provided me a great foundation for my future career due to great professors and availability to participate in hands-on experience. I am glad that I chose to play a sport at PC because it has molded me to a well-rounded individual.

Daniela

It is a good college.

Trey

I thoroughly enjoy Presbyterian College. From the helpful professors to the small class sizes, I feel right at home. Presbyterian College has very challenging academics. Presbyterian College has that small community feel. It is very calm and quite, and everyone on campus treats everyone like family, because Presbyterian College is one big family. There is change taking place from the food service to renovations of the buildings, I am glad there is change. It is a very tough school but a degree that means something. Despite how expensive it is, I am glad I am apart of the Bluehose community.

Justin

I think that Presbyterian College is a safe place to be and it gives many opportunities to get involved on campus. It has also developed a relationship between the professors and the students that improves the quality of their learning. There are always events that students can go to as well.

Victor

I love it. There are many things to do even if you are not a student, like attending sports events, or even festivals. The town it is in is also lovely. I plan to attend this college in the fall, and I am very excited. The campus is beautiful, and there are restaurants and stores nearby so you never have to make a journey to buy things you might need. The people are also very friendly, which makes it even more welcoming.

Meredith

Presbyterian College is home for students with a blend of preferences. Each "type" of person is represented in the student body. Athletics play a dominant role in campus life. However, there are other opportunities to become involved, such as Greek life, Campus Outreach, arts clubs, and the student ambassador program called Sterlings. There are a variety of religions, political perspectives, and cultural backgrounds. Presbyterian College celebrates the uniqueness of individuals and emphasizes the beauty in diversity.

Datreona

My overall opinion of PC is that it is a very safe campus that is full of extracurricular activities.The food on campus not to bad but it is fine.There is plenty of people to meet so making friends can be really easy and you do not have to try hard at all to fit in.

Kaley

LOVE IT! The atmosphere is amazing. Everyone is so kind on and off campus. I'm never afraid to go out or to walk around. It has a wonderful community feeling and gives you a small town feel. I have completely fallen in love with the campus and am pleased to call it my new home for the next few years.

Grayson

I love it, I think it has a great small town feel and you always know everyone on campus. The faculty is very helpful and always available would recommend to anyone who enjoys small classrooms. Their is not a day that goes by when you are walking to class that you do not know someone. The atmosphere at PC is very friendly and easy going.

Kathryn

Presbyterian College is a small college that can give you that at home feeling. It is what you make it, but you do not have to do everything. Everyone says to join a sorority and they be nice, but I am not and do not plan to get involved in them. No matter what you choose to do, you can find people who share similar interests to you through your classes, other clubs, or even just at events around campus.

Datreona

Presbyterian College is an good school. There academics if the main focus although some of our sports teams are good. The big departments are business and science. The psychology, sociology,and education departments are lacking. Even if the departments aren't perfect we do have professors who care and try to understand the students so that they will be able to help them properly.

Adalis

Presbyterian College is a school where you can feel safe and at home. There are many opportunities on campus for you to get involved. The academic experience is something that should be taken advantage of. Every teacher is accessible if you need extra help or understanding.

Datreona

Presbyterian College is great school to learn because the main focus is getting a full liberal arts education. The teachers like for the students to assert their opinions into all discussions. The college campus is pretty safe except for a few incidents that have occurred. Their plenty of clubs and activities that students can get involved in . The campus is small which allows for all the students, faculty and staff to know each other.

Zech

PC is not your typical college, for starters, it is the smallest Division 1 college in the nation. The location is in a very small historic city with the nearest Walmart 15 minutes away. If you want to see the city you can either drive an hour to Colombia and an hour to Clemson or 45 minutes to Greenville. The majority of people are athletes as having all been recruited by PC the student that are not athletes are natives of close cities in South Carolina. The campus is small but nice making everything within walking distance. The housing at PC is hit or miss as Georgia Hall dorms are by far the nicest dorms to offer but the newly built apartment-style rooms are very appealing to all students to stay in. Food options are also hit or miss having only two buildings for food the cafeteria called GDH and springs which includes a boar's head sandwich shop and Moe's inside. I believe if you are an athlete and have a strong group of friends that you hang out with you can make your time they're manageable. In my opinion but if you are an athlete and do not like the circumstances that you are in and all your friends are transferring out makes it very difficult for you to enjoy your time there.

Madeline

Overall, I love PC and being a Blue Hose! The professors and staff here are so great and personable. It’s super easy to get help from professors because they are so available to students and really want to see them succeed. However, there isn’t much to do off campus since Clinton is such a small town, but don’t let this deter you because it is such a close-knit community.