Prescott College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Prescott College

AnnaFaith

Prescott College has many opportunities, but it is up to students to take advantage of them. I loved my time at the school and every class I've taken. It's definitely not the school for everyone but if it's right for you you can really excel here. It takes a lot of dedication, passion, and focus on your goals. If you're willing to work hard and advocate for yourself, there will always be someone willing to help you.

Gerald

I feel that Prescott College is a university dedicated for innovators to network and build a stronghold, and get the most that they can out of their experiential education. Absolutely, I couldn't have chose another college that would have gave me the attention, and essence as a student where my voice is heard and my actions are supported by both staff and faculty. I do not regret attending Prescott college.

Carl

This is the worst school I ever could have picked for a graduate degree when I didn't know any better. It was such a waste of time and money. The counseling program isnt accredited, they don't give you grades so you can transfer anything if you would like, none of the professors are tenured and hardly any had a PHd or seem to care about the students. I took classes online and sometimes I would interact with a professor once a semester. On top of everything the colloquiums suck and my papers got sent to offices that don't even exist. This school is SO disorganized and such a waste of money. It is a scam. Think twice before you go here if you care about your education.

ALGIE

Prescott College has a great faculty body that is always helpful and supportive. They allow students to think and be creative on our own. Their staff members are fantastic to work with, they are very attentive to our needs and are very responsive to help. Great school!

Jackson

Prescott College is the school that allows me and others the opportunity to develop our sense of self while simultaneously gaining competence in our fields of study. During the process of independent and self-driven academics, Prescott College is able to provide a unique learning experience for students by incorporating the school's values with our actual experience in class. Because Prescott College has small class sizes, dedicated professors, and an eager and driven student body, Prescott College is an amazing and important place for students who seek a close-knit community and academics that prepare them for life beyond college. Overall, the school is incredible and I can't imagine being somewhere else for my college experience.

kayla

Prescott is very welcoming and open place. We encourage diversity and creativity openly. We have small class sizes with a 9 to 1 students to teacher ratio. First year students don’t live in dorms but extremely eco friendly town houses with personalized house mates (they are very nice). The campus is relatively small which gives students easy access to classes and student recourses such as library.