Aberdeen, SD
Presentation College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Presentation College

Kelly

Presentation College is a great place for nursing students. They have state of the art facilities and accessible nursing instructors. Presentation College makes it possible for the adult learner to access online education and makes it easy for the returning nurse to obtain a BSN degree. Without Presentation College, I don't believe it would be possible for me to obtain this goal.

Javier

Presentation College is a friendly, sociable, and peaceful college. 95% of the students at Presentation College play a sport. Student-athletes excel on the field or court and in the classrooms. The professors are always available for any questions a student may have and are willing to help if he or she does not understand. Professors at Presentation College focus on the success of the student and not just their paycheck.

Brandy

Presentation College is a wonderful college, especially for anyone looking to pursue a degree in the medical field. The instructors are very flexible and are willing to work their students. The campus is small and inviting, and does not have a lot buildings, so finding classrooms is not difficult. I would recommend Presentation College who wants a small campus experience with a more personalized education.

Lyndee

Provides a convenient program for non traditionals. The instructors make themselves available. The price is high but recent changes made online more reasonable. Would recommend to others wanting to work and attend school at the same time. Instructors try keep straight forward

Brandon

I like Presentation College because of the option it has given me. I have the ability to play football and feel safe in another state that I am not from. Presentation College is a very small campus but it gives every student the opportunity to get to know everyone because of his small the school is. The teachers are very flexible with their schedules.

Allie

I really like the small college feel of the school. Everyone knows everyone. The staff is all personal and willing to go out of their way to make sure you do well in their class. The staff cares about a student success. I attended a bigger school my year of college and there I felt like just a number to everyone and at Presentation they actually care.

Andrea

Presentation College was not my first choice for college but when I came on a visit here I instantly fell in love with the campus and the housing. Everyone here makes you feel welcome and at home. It's a small school but you get what you pay for and get the best education that they can offer. I love the school.

Sandra

My overall opinion of Presentation College is that it's a great school that focuses on academics and sports. I enjoy my time hear and am so glad I chose this college. I love the people I am around and the staff is great. The class size is small and there is always availability for help from professors. Presentation College is a great school because of a close community.

Courtney

My classmates are friendly and have an upbeat attitude towards their future and career goals.

The instructors are very easy to get ahold of. The class sizes are small. The students are friendly and upbeat.

Courtney, you need to figure out what you want to do. You need to look into career options and decide what you want to do right now. Don’t wait until you are in college to decide the career that you want to pursue. College is VERY expensive, so don’t waste your time contemplating your future while you are in college. If you spend a couple years undecided, you will take classes that are not pertinent to your degree. Therefore, you are wasting money on each credit you take outside of your major. Decide you’re major, get in the required classes, and do your best! I know you will do great!

I would tell myself to take a deep breath and that I would be just fine. I had a very hard time in high school and so I pulled away from alot of people. I thought it would be hard for me to build my personal skills back up and meet new people in college. This wasn't so at Presentation. Everyone was so friendly and wanted to get to know everyone. I didn't have a problem building my communication skills back up. I would tell myself that I need to listen more in the classes I hated back then. Those classes do come back to bite you when you aren't looking. I would tell myself to work harder in those classes and try to master them.

The best thing about my school is that everyone here is so friendly. The professors always make sure you understand everything. Their doors are always open to their students to talk about school work or about something the students need to get off their chest. Everything is very confidential. I feel like I can tell my professors and college staff anything. There are also so many opportunities for every person there. If there isnt a club that you wanted to join, you have the power to start a club at the school.

I believe that anyone can attend this school. At Presentation College, we have a TLC program. This is for students with learning disabilities. PC does a great job teaching them skills that they can use in the future. Presentation doesnt just open their doors to the smartest kids, they open their doors to everyone: any race, any gender, any belief.

Presentation College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.