Largo, MD
Prince George's Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Prince George's Community College

Joshua

Anyone who does not like a friendly environment, awesome professors that make sure everyone gets along and are willing to keep explaining till one understands it better, free workshops and leadership training, fun activities almost every week. Also, anyone who does not like paying less for an excellent quality of education. If you do not like all these things then, Prince George's Community College is not the best place for you.

Rachell

Most of the professors are laid back and really easy to get to know personally. That can come in handy if you ever need a recommendation letter in the future.

Someone who won't take this school seriously.

Anyone who plans to get an associates degree or someone who wants to go to a 4 year University but isn't quite ready yet.

I wish someone had told me not to take 8 A.M classes. Something I will keep in mind when scheduling my next semester classes.

Alexus

Despite what everyone else says, this is actually a really good place to start out. The classes offered here are cheaper than other community colleges, there are lots of free events that are hosted here, and lots of clubs and other organizations to get involved with.

Marlboro Hall is trifling looking.

There are many opportunities and things to get involved in.

If you're not serious about school, don't come here. This isn't like a high school. Don't get confused.

Anybody who's trying to take some classes (whether to get a degree, transfer, or for personal reasons) for a more budget friendly price should attend this school.

What are the most popular classes offered?

Any classes that you're thinking about taking at a four year institution, see if they offer it at PGCC.

Demetrius

I believe Prince Georges Community College is a good fit for myself. One reason why I appreciate this school, is because I value the education that is taught at this school. This school offers exceptional teaching that is next to what University teach at their school. Prince Georges Community College is a great school.

I believe that track, swimming, and basketball are the most popular activities at this school.

Elmer

Prince Georges Community College is successfully in helping students achive their degree by being affordable.

I would tell my self to work harder in school and to take ap classes as a senior that way you pay for less classes once your at community college and to apply for more scholarships.

Everyone should attend this school, it will help you obtain your desired degree.

Fernanda

I don't see anything frustrating with my school. I love the environment that I am in. There are advisors there to help me with the choices that you want to make for your classes. This is a positive place and Ilove it. Helps you in serving money.

There was nothing that I wished for because everthing was fulfilling.

Jordan

It is a logical stepping stone for students that prepares them to transfer if they decide to do so.

The students are very diverse as there is myriad of ethnicites and maturity levels

Jevaughn

The most popular groups at my school would have to be Student Government Association and Phi Theta Kappa because of the activities they come up with. In addition, Another popular activity is the Writing Center because anyone is able to get one-on-one help from an experienced writer in order to help with paper essays.

elan

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior the advice I would give myself is to stay focused and practice very good time management skills. There can be no distractions during coursework preparation. I will continue to prepare myself by focusing on math and science courses. Looking back, I would tell myself as a senior in highschool the following: take good notes. Upon arriving home, rewrite the notes using a system that can better prepare me for studying. Always read ahead and take notes and do not miss class. I will utilize appropriate resources for asistance whether it be the professor, tutoring or study groups. If by chance I am are feeling a little stressed, I need to go to the gym and work out and just sit back and listen to some music. I have heard so many times, "Why did you choose that Major, its so hard"? My answer is I have a love for math, science, and projects in the lab. I can also visualize making a significant contribution in the field of Chemical Engineering. I will make the sacrifices necessary amd reach my goal .

some one who wants to learn and be succesful.

they are very focused.

Prince George's Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.