Princeton, NJ
Princeton Theological Seminary

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Princeton Theological Seminary

Fixed  rate loan

Darius

By embracing the rigor, and even enduring failures, PTS has taught me to accept what I doubted within myself for so long: that God wants to use those who don’t feel useful. I may have missed that revelation if I had chosen to begin my career as a teacher. I would not have met members of this community who have been influential in my identity formation. I like the way PTS brings people together, even if for a short while, to ultimately fulfill the missio Dei. As you consider PTS as your next step, know that it will challenge you to become who you are supposed to be, despite who you want to be. If you are willing to accept opportunities that will not be presented anywhere else, and experience God in unfathomable ways, then you absolutely want to become a member of the PTS community.

• $0

Princeton Theological Seminary administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.