Princeton, NJ
Princeton University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Princeton University

Fixed  rate loan

Fixed  rate loan

Additional Loan Options

ayde

I am a freshman at Princeton and I am very grateful to be part of the community. The courses are interesting and diverse. There are programs that help with writing and homework. Freshman are well welcomed. Though grade deflation is a big stress factor.

Mica

I love Princeton. I wouldn't choose any other college to spend my four years. The academics are truly top notch. All of my professors have been so knowledgable and passionate about their work. There is also so much support for students, and lots of free food.

Chinwendu

When I was deciding what college to go to, it was an easy decision. This is the school that I am meant to be at. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Princeton is accommodating and thoughtful of their students, even when school is not in session. It's hard work, but that's what you should expect at the number one school in America.

Natalie

I have attended Princeton for 2 years, and so far it has been a great experience. So many of my fellow students are not only intellectually curious but also have fascinating life experiences. Most professors have been accessible and seem to really want students to succeed--from what I gather, Princeton has an unusually large focus on undergrads for a University because we don't have many grad programs. There are so many groups to join, it can almost be overwhelming. While some of them are by tryout only, like many singing/dancing groups, there is something for everyone. The campus itself is also beautiful. However, I will say that the gym is way too small, and while many dorms are gorgeous and castle-like on the outside, the rooms themselves are a bit underwhelming. Overall, though, I really love my school!

WENMINQI

w

w

Jada

It sucked.

It sucked.

Ayame

Princeton has high quality academics if you choose the right classes and also has a pretty high workload. The party scene is fairly monotonous (there's basically just the Street, and more or less nothing else). There are a wide variety of extracurriculars to choose from.

Tea

I love this campus. It is very traditional, but Princeton spends more money on each undergraduate than any other school in the nation and it shows. We are all incredibly lucky to be here, as there so many opportunities for us. In fact, there are so many opportunities that we feel overwhelmed most of the time.

Kandace

Princeton University is an amazing place. I would recommend it to everyone. It is helping me develop into the person I want to be on a daily basis. I meet people who change my perspective on everything everywhere I go. People are friendly and always desire to help others.

Elaine
Amazing experience

Attending Princeton has been an incredible experience. The community is super tight and offers endless support

Amazing experience

Princeton University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.