Princeton University Top Questions

Samuel

Princeton is academically diverse.

Extremely intense but even more rewarding.

The most rewarding experience of my life; the perfect combination of academics, athletics, social involvment and spiritual satisfaction.

Tim

A group of intellectual students with intellectual professors that can sometimes bump heads with each other coupled with a sometimes less-than-stellar administrative body that manages to be the best school in the country.

Marc

Excellent place to get a science degree.

The number one school in the nation.

Dominique

Princeton is an academically rigorous school with a lot of opportunties for people who are proactive and focused.

Tarun

The greatest place to be.

This is a look at Blair Arch, one of the most beautiful views on the Princeton campus.

This is another view of Princeton’s famous Blair Arch.

This is a closer look at Blair Arch, on Princeton’s campus.

This is a closer view of one of Princeton’s most famous landmarks.

The FitzRandolph gates, between Nassau Hall and Nassau Street, mark the main entrance to campus.

A view down Prospect “The” Street, home to Princeton’s famous eating clubs.

A view of Terrace Club, the only eating club at Princeton not on the Street, and the backs of several other clubs.

The Frist Campus Center is an important hub on campus for students, encompassing a dining hall, cafes, and much more.

Prospect Garden is one of the most picturesque locations on campus, and is adjacent to Prospect House.

This is the central area in the Wilson residential college in Princeton, which houses freshman and sophomores.

The recently renovated Mathey common room, a study and hang out space. It is a quiet and comfortable place to do work.

The Mathey quad, between Blair and Joline dorms, is a popular hang out spot for underclassmen on sunny days.

Noor, who’s from Lebanon, explained that he came to Princeton because of its financial aid and its small size.

Zach introduces Murray-Dodge Hall, which has an auditorium, the Office of Religious Life, and a social room downstairs, with free food and board games.

Zach talks about McCosh Courtyard, which includes McCosh Hall and Dickinson Hall, both academic buildings that house hum

Zach introduces Princeton’s University Chapel, the third largest university chapel in the world.

Zach talks about East Pyne, which houses Princeton’s foreign language departments.

Zach introduces Firestone library and explains the Princeton thesis, written in carrels in the Firestone basement.

Nassau Hall is the oldest building on campus.

Zach shows us Richardson Auditorium, located in Alexander Hall. Richardson hold many arts performances on campus.

Zach shows us Mathey and Rockefeller (“Rocky”) Colleges, two of the six residential colleges on campus.

Forbes College is the farthest college from campus but is known for its close-knit culture.

Zach shows us McCosh Health.

Zach introduces himself and talks about Frist Campus center. He explains what the center offers.

The tigers in front of Nassau Hall.

Another shot of Nassau Hall.

Nassau Hall, the first and oldest building at Princeton.

Joline Hall in Mathey College.

Edwards Hall dorm in Mathey College.

Wilson College dorm Feinburg Hall.

Upperclass dorm Brown Hall.

A dorm at Princeton, Little Hall.

The Mathey College quad.

Mathey College common room.

The Wilson College quad.

Blair Arch, up close and personal.

An even closer look at Blair Arch.

A closer look at Blair Arch

Blair Arch at Princeton.

FitzRandolph Gates at Princeton.

Princeton bell tower.

Main court at Dillon Gym.