Princeton University

« See more reviews of Princeton University

Describe the dorms.

Join Brooks and Mackenzie, juniors at Princeton University, as they scope out different campus dorms in preparation for room draw.

Spelman Hall is the dorm where most independent students live —they don’t live in a college or belong to an eating club.

Butler College is the second of the six residential colleges. He describes the recent major renovations to the college.

Zach explains the residential college system and introduces Wilson College (one of the six residential colleges).

Little is ironically one of the biggest dorms on campus and is partially upperclass and partially Mathey College.

Feinburg Hall, part of Wilson College at Princeton, houses freshman and sophomores in the residential college.

Timothy continues the interview, explaining that he lives in Whitman, the new four-year residential college.

Brown is a dorm, and though it is far from most other upperclass dorms, it's in a central location.

This video is a look at one of the most beautiful and famous views at Princeton, Nassau Hall.

This is a closer view of the front of Nassau Hall at Princeton, including the tiger statues.