Pasadena, CA
Providence Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Providence Christian College

Mallory

Overall, my opinion of Providence Christian College is that it is very small and personal. there are less than 200 students that attend this college. I enjoy learning within this environment and, we are very focused on our studies here. The student and staff here are all so approachable and welcoming.

Naliyah

It's a great college and I also got accepted so I am so happy and blessed to be attending in August. visiting online was amazing they talk so much about the academic views as well as the christian values of the school. Providence isn't like an ordinary college they really dig deep into your education and they find better ways how to help you down the road. so I definitely would recommend this school to other students.

Pablo

I loved going here for a year, but I could not take the baseball athletes. They were immature and bullied me so I left to go play at another school. I recommend this to any and everyone I meet, the professors are so open and willing to help. Wish I could have had a better baseball team, but life goes on. I will miss being a Seabeggar, I recommend this school to anyone who wants a liberal arts degree.

Ian

My overall opinion of Providence is that it is a great place for making a more gradual transition into the real world. You can get jobs on campus, get food without needing a car, go to sports events, go places like an art museum with friends, and I am close enough to home to go back each weekend. Everyone is really welcoming and helpful and there is a surprising amount of intellectual discussion outside of class. The best part is that it is small, so you don't feel lost and you can befriend or hang out with pretty much anyone else.

Providence Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.