Provo, UT
Provo College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Provo College

Karsyn

Provo College adopted the hybrid style, which means that half the classes are online, while the other portion is on campus. The teachers that teach online classes have office hours and means of contacting them, so it's easy if you have a question. They have the online classes which are the easier classes for this major.

Kristen

So far it has been a great experience. They helped me to sign up for the curriculum I needed. They helped me set up an education plan best suited for my schedule. They helped me obtain the financial assistance I needed. They offer free tutoring for the difficult classes and assistance by the faculty is available when necessary. The location is convenient.

Bianka

I really enjoy the small class sizes! I do think some things need to updated, but overall great school!

Daniel

Small community college that is fast paced to get you graduated faster, with small classes and helpful administration willing to assist their students in ways such as providing tutoring.

As I was going through high school, I just wanted to get done and graduate. If I could go back I would explain to myself that getting a jump on college courses offered in high school would be getting a jump on life and a career. I would tell myself how much money I would save to take college classes in High School. I would know how important it is to take High School seriously in order to prepare for college in the future. And I would figure out what career to pursue before college so that I wouldn't waste time choosing my career.

I love my school but some of the classes are part of a out reach program so the administration of Provo College have no say in who teaches the classes, also those teachers are rearly in the classroom.

Cherie

If I knew the things I know now about college life and making the transition I would tell myself to go follow your dreams don't hesitate one moment and think of all the what ifs. If it feels right and you want to do it go for it get the degree you want, go to the school you want, don?t be afraid of the unknown because soon it will become known, stay at it and get it finished and yet enjoy it. Don't let the small things hold you back, so that one day you won't be saying I wish I would have done this different and I wish I was already finished. There are so many options for you to grow and become who you want to become and the best you you can be, take advantage of all those opportunities don't let them pass you by. You are amazing and have so much potential to do anything you want never doubt yourself never and all your amazing abilities and tallents. You can accomplish anything you want you are a Child of God.

I like it because there classes are small and more personal with such a great learning environment and the teachers are attentive to everones needs and willing to help you in any way possible to help you succeede and understand the classes.

Someone who is dedicated to going all the time and willing to put forth the effort to learn and grow.

Provo College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.