Provo College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Provo College

MaryDee

While Provo College was not my first choice of school, I cannot imagine earning my RN anywhere else. The instructors genuinely care about students' learning the material and passing the NCLEX. They are also very approachable and accessible if you ever need some one-on-one time with them. I would highly recommend anyone considering pursuing a nursing degree to look into attending Provo College!

Kristen

So far it has been a great experience. They helped me to sign up for the curriculum I needed. They helped me set up an education plan best suited for my schedule. They helped me obtain the financial assistance I needed. They offer free tutoring for the difficult classes and assistance by the faculty is available when necessary. The location is convenient.

Bianka

I really enjoy the small class sizes! I do think some things need to updated, but overall great school!

Torie

Provo College is a great school. I love how small the classes are and how you really get to know your instructors. The staff at Provo College is extremely nice and always willing to help if needed. The instructors are always available via phone, email or in person if you have any issues or questions concerning assignments and/or projects. Provo college encourages the students to get involved and be apart of the community.

Karsyn

Provo College adopted the hybrid style, which means that half the classes are online, while the other portion is on campus. The teachers that teach online classes have office hours and means of contacting them, so it's easy if you have a question. They have the online classes which are the easier classes for this major.

Madelaine

The greatest decision I’ve ever made. The 1-stars are only because they are not available. It’s a really expensive program, and you have to fight hard to remain in, but it’s so worth it. The teachers work so hard to make sure everyone is learning and reaching their goals, and they often reach out if they notice a slump. They care about academia, grades, actually learning, and mental health. My classmates are wonderful, and I’m sure every group feels that way, as this program draws very caring, like-minded people together into a very fun learning environment.