San Juan, PR
Puerto Rico Conservatory of Music

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Puerto Rico Conservatory of Music

Valeria

My school is best known for producing good muscitians and teachers. It is also the only music conservatory in Puerto Rico and we are very lucky to have one like it. It is the only place where you can study music performance in classical music in Puerto Rico, because other universities don't offer that as an option. It is also known for it's faculty members, who most of them are also members of the Puerto Rico Symphony Orchestra.

Well, like I answered in the previous question, the Puerto Rico Conservatory of Music is unique because it is the only place in Puerto Rico where you can obtain a Bachelors Degree in violin Performance, as well as other classical instruments.

I would warn myself that life is tought, and it is an uphill battle. Achieving financial independence is not as easy as I thought it would be, even more so when you have a full time schedule of schoolwork and work experience. I would advise myself to make the best of my time with a study plan so I can become a virtuoso musician and also enjoy college life. Also, know how to pick your friends and your battles, and just through yourself in the music business playing where you can because that is how great people get discovered. Apreciate your family because without them you would not be the person you are today. Music is an amazing gift that touches everyones heart, inspires and separates us from the harsh realities of life; not everyone has this gift, so enjoy every minute of the music you produce, be it Beethoven, Mozart or your own composition.

nestor

People who do not feel fit to go to this university are those who have no interest in progress and success profecional to contribute to the development of our country. The effort and skills acquired are essential to create a contemporary world profecionales and continuous change.

This university has a reputation that are exigencies and which develops the whole bases architects profecionales a comprehensive education can provide. The characterization of this university is the development of future professionals. This university creates architects with a vision of life and the world acontesimiento so that we are people who solve problems and create solutions on an international basis and consistent with the condition of the culture in which we are developing us as professionals.

Today life goes faster than when I was in high school, all this is because the responsibilities have changed and the goals were targets of more power in knowledge. Life has made me more aware of everything including myself creating a sense of who I am and I can bring to this society and my family, I can give advice are: to focus on what they want and are responsible for goal to create a vision and passion for what he likes about living your studies. One of the most precious advice I can give is, remember your daily focus and passion for life.

Puerto Rico Conservatory of Music administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.