Purdue University-Calumet Campus

« See more reviews of Purdue University-Calumet Campus

Most of my classmates are very bright and optiomistic in the classroom. In all my classes we discuss the topics and in listening to their insights and opinions, I know they are recieving quality education. I can not complain about the times I have worked in groups throughout my time in Purdue and I enjoy and learn more when the class becomes more involved with one another. Because interaction with fellow students is encouraged by teachers, there is more understanding that comes out of discussion.

Most of my classmates where very well behaved and intelligent. I enjoy learning with people who also have the desire to learn. I felt that many freshmen students took it more serious than I had expected. It was great to be able to go through a whole class hour without rude interuptions or immature peers that like to make jokes all day. I had a great first semester and would not trade the classes, the experience, or the students for anything. It was a successful semester.

Most of my classmates have a pretty good idea of where their life is going, but not all of them. However, I would say that everyone is pretty ambitious, mostly due to the fact that a large amount of students are working and paying their own way through college. Thus, the student's opinion and value of their own education has greatly increased on the college level.

My classmates are similiar to myself in that they are unsure about the future, hopeful they will choose a major that will help them start a career instead of working paycheck to paycheck and seeking someone or something to guide them in the right direction.

Most classmates are respectful and intelligent and offer a large ammount of interesting ideas for discussion and consideration, but there are always a few students that make you wonder "How did this person graduate high school, let alone get into college?"

From my own perspective as a student from Purdue University Calumet, the classmates I have been aquainted with in my courses are all different from one another, coming from various nationalities/backgrounds with different majors on their minds.

My classmates are a very diverse group of individuals willing to work together for a common goal: SUCCESS. I have encounter great people that had become part of my life for the last year and established frienships to last a life time.

My classmates are intelligent people who are very helpful and reliable when you need them. We usually form study groups and help each other out if one of us isn't understanding the material very well.

This is my second semester attending college at Purdue University Calumet , but over this time span I have met some of the most amazing, helpful and kind people you could ever know.

My classmates show me new ways and ideas of thinking and working and they also help me understand work material and other peoples point of views.