Purdue University-Calumet Campus

« See more reviews of Purdue University-Calumet Campus

I think my school is mostly known for its education, nursing and engineering programs. A lot of my friends that have graduated from Purdue in engineering are emplyed by local oil refineries and Indiana's gas company. Also, there are alot of programs for the education program and alot of students are employed by the child care center run by Purdue. Additionally io have friends that have graduated from the nursing program and from what I know they were placed in their clinical studies and enjoyed their time at Purdue like I have.

Purdue Calumet is known for its engineering programs. Many students have graduated from Purdue Calument , and have obtained jobs through resources that the professors have introduced to the students during their course of study. Currently I am enrolled in the Hospitality and Tourism program, and within my first semester alone, I have been introduced to many corporate leaders in the Hospitality industry with potential job opportunities both pre, and post graduation.

Purdue has one of the best engineering programs, as well as their nursing program. The dorms are very nice, and you do receive a lot of help with your work when you need it. Being an out of state student, I know for a fact that their tution is not that high, and they do give you a lot of research opportunites to give you that hands on experience for when you enter your career.

The professors at this University are absolutely wonderful. They make sure that they take an interest in your academic abilities that you most likely won't get anywhere else. I transferred here from another university and I am thoroughly satisfied with my choice. Regardless of your background or academic interest, you'll be satisfied with this university.

Purdue Calumet is best known as a closer and more affordable branch of the main Purdue University in Lafayette. It is a smaller campus, but the professors are helpful and friendly and seem focused on our education. It is easy to make friends, and a pretty fun place to be.

As an extension of the main Purdue campus in West Lafayette it is also known for its strong sciences programs, such as engineering. This school also provides the opportunity for many internships as the towns surrounding the campus are extremely industrious.

It is decent size somewhat small. You definitely can walk one end to the other in about 15 minutes. Affordable tuition and fees to attend the school. Great Faculty member and best of all, students can talk with professors by one on one.

Our school is best known for being a smaller campus that allows others to commute to school, and we are known for having smaller class rooms which allows a good teacher to student ratio.

Purdue University Calumet is best known for engineering. Many international students come to the campus just to major in engineering because our program is so outstanding.

I attend Purdue University Calumet. It is most known for Engineering and technology, although it is a great place to learn other subjects.