Quincy University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Quincy University

Kristian

It is a good school but some things could improve but other than that everything is alright. With partying it happens every weekend our security stops the parties but students still find ways to drink their alcohol. Almost everyone in our school plays a sport but not many people ever go to the games because most students go home on the weekends or just don't care enough to go.

Gabrielle

It's a great school overall. The class sizes are small which allows for one-on-one help when needed. The professors have regular office hours so it's easy to get in touch if you have questions. Having an adviser who knows about your major is a huge plus because they can help you choose classes that will help you graduate as quickly as possible.

Reginald

The university is a great experience to showcase how it feels to being a college oriented town. The cost will definitely defer some of their potential students away however the class sizes are wonderful and the professors offer hands-on learning. The food is not a good selling point but the school is still worth it.

Autumn

I absolutely love Quincy University. I had my eyes set on it as soon as I got into high school. I could not be happier! The students are friendly and helpful, and the staff is nothing but pleasant and always willing to help out when asked. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Kelsey

Quincy University has a beautiful campus. Everyone there is willing to help you in anyway possible whether that be with financial aid or admissions. The smaller class sizes are an added bonus to the amazing college. You get to have a personal connection with everyone in your class. Highly recommend!

Quincy University is a good school, but there are some improvements that could be made. There should be more clubs and outside events that students can afford to go to and be able to enjoy going to. Granted, the university life is lively, but there are still some students who don't feel like they can be involved because of money issues. Money is also an issue on campus, because several students transfer or have to take a semester off in order to pay the school to continue their education. It's not fair to those students who worked hard to get where they are just to have to take semesters off or even transfer to cheaper schools that can help them better.

Christopher

Quincy Univeasily is an environment filled with open and fun people. The professors are like family to some of the students and the surrounding area is influenced by the students as much as the students are influenced by it due to the community service the students put in.

Quincy University is a great school and a very friendly environment. Blessed to go here.

Bryan

I love my school and get along great with the other students. My professors are easily accessible, which is great for my success. I love that Quincy is very diverse. My experience has been great so far and I would definitely recommend Quincy to anyone.