Radford University

« See more reviews of Radford University

Its a great school to attend. Especially if your interested in the interior design program. The teachers are always willing to help you in any way that they can. The work-load can be a lot to handle at times, but then again it is college. There is always something to do on the weekends, and if you don't like to party you can always go down to the park, movies, or just hang out with friends. Everyone here is very friendly and you will definately meet friends that you will keep for life!

Radford University contains a multitude of joy, which can results anywhere from simply noticing the surrounding community and noticing that its beauty is equivalent with its size and student population, to the interests of the students contained within all of the numerous programs and events on and off campus, and finally to the interactions between student, teacher, and faculty alike, detailing overall the superiority that is contained within a relatively hidden package.

Class sizes vary from large to small; there are numerous fraternities and sororities for anyone interested; we have many successful sports teams; everything on campus is easily accessible; tuition is manageable; there is a club for every interest; and finally, every one from the students to the faculty are extremely supportive and helpful to anyone who needs it.

Radford University is known for being a party school, but I have come to learn that there is so much more to it than partying, from the interaction with teachers because of small class sizes, to the great nursing program that we offer.

It's a fairly laid back school that does emphasize personal student growth, both academically and practically, but is regretfully over popularized for being a party school, thus causing enrollment to contribute towards that factor.

Radford University is a campus that known for their Medical program and Politcal Science program and that is in the mountains surrounded by valleys and mountain peaks overlooking the New River which is only home to 9,000 students.

Radford is an extremely historically looking university close to Virginia Tech with a bad reputation to party. Its run by greek life and there is very little to do around down. Everyone leaves on the weekends.

Its just the right size! Its big enough to meet so many new and diverse people, but it is small enough where you are able to meet one-on-one with your professors when neccessary. And a beautiful campus!

Radford University strives for their students' success by requiring internships in areas of study and thrives on the accomplishments each graduate has acquired.

Radford is one of the best colleges in the nation that offer variety in classes, activities, and different things to get involved with on campus.