Radford University Top Questions

A good coummunity where you are more than a number to teachers but also a name.

Radford was the best choice of school I chould have chosen.

The perfect medium size university.

Jeanne

Laid-back

Its just the right size! Its big enough to meet so many new and diverse people, but it is small enough where you are able to meet one-on-one with your professors when neccessary. And a beautiful campus!

Carrie

I don't regret coming to Radford Univeristy, I absolutely love it here!

austin

Radford University is a campus that known for their Medical program and Politcal Science program and that is in the mountains surrounded by valleys and mountain peaks overlooking the New River which is only home to 9,000 students.

Adrian

Radford University is a well rounded, friendly University that offers many benefits and career options for the students attending.

Sylvia

A mixing bowl of different people from different backgrounds and different personalities.

Radford University has a gorgeous campus, a great atmosphere, great people, and the best psychology program.

Class sizes vary from large to small; there are numerous fraternities and sororities for anyone interested; we have many successful sports teams; everything on campus is easily accessible; tuition is manageable; there is a club for every interest; and finally, every one from the students to the faculty are extremely supportive and helpful to anyone who needs it.

Radford University strives for their students' success by requiring internships in areas of study and thrives on the accomplishments each graduate has acquired.

Philip

Radford University contains a multitude of joy, which can results anywhere from simply noticing the surrounding community and noticing that its beauty is equivalent with its size and student population, to the interests of the students contained within all of the numerous programs and events on and off campus, and finally to the interactions between student, teacher, and faculty alike, detailing overall the superiority that is contained within a relatively hidden package.

Kent

very friendly, fun, but small and not academically focused.

Radford University is a school with a beautiful campus that is not over crowded and excels in academics.

A medium college with large opportunities.

Alisa

Radford University is a beautiful thing.

kristi

radford university is fun and diverse.

Randy

Radford University is beautiful and the all around atmosphere is great.

Radford is becoming one of the best schools in the nation and should be recognized more than it is currently.

Its a great school to attend. Especially if your interested in the interior design program. The teachers are always willing to help you in any way that they can. The work-load can be a lot to handle at times, but then again it is college. There is always something to do on the weekends, and if you don't like to party you can always go down to the park, movies, or just hang out with friends. Everyone here is very friendly and you will definately meet friends that you will keep for life!

Radford University is a campus where you can choose what research you want to do and have plenty of support from the faculty.

Radford is an extremely historically looking university close to Virginia Tech with a bad reputation to party. Its run by greek life and there is very little to do around down. Everyone leaves on the weekends.

Radford is a beautiful campus and a fun place to be

Radford is one of the best colleges in the nation that offer variety in classes, activities, and different things to get involved with on campus.

Radford University is a good school with a nice campus, and you will learn a lot from different people and perspectives.

ashley

Small and rural.

Phillip

It's a fairly laid back school that does emphasize personal student growth, both academically and practically, but is regretfully over popularized for being a party school, thus causing enrollment to contribute towards that factor.

A fun place to go to school where everyone is friendly and there is always something to do.

Radford is a friendly, open place to learn and work.

Shanae

Radford University is known for being a party school, but I have come to learn that there is so much more to it than partying, from the interaction with teachers because of small class sizes, to the great nursing program that we offer.