Radford University

« See more reviews of Radford University

Radford University is filled with very possitive people willing to help you. As an incoming freshmen my deciding factor to attend Radford were the people I encountered on my nurmous visits. The people to me ,is really what sets my school apart from others. I found more helpful, cheerful people than at any other university I had visited. One other unique quality my school has is its student activities. Getting involve makes life in Radford really enjoyable. There are so many opputunities that makes it a challenge to not find your niche in a medium sized school.

The people are very friendly. The enviornment is beautiful and open, and I can breathe easily. The weather is amazing and almost everyone is outside doing something all the time. Its so easy to make friends and Im never bored. My teachers are very supportive of my well-being. THey care about my future career goals and its great to be able to talk to them and share different experiences. My classes are pretty easy and I retain information quite well, I learn so much every class, and I feel like Im not wasting my money ot time..

Radford is a great school. Don't listen to the rumors from other schools. There are rumors about every school but they usually aren't true. Radford is steeped in history and tradition and we have great academics and programs. The professors are wonderful and very skilled at what they do. The thing that stuck out to me when I was a senior in high school was that everybody CARED at Radford. The students take care of each other and the professors are there to see you excel. Go to Radford!!

Radford has wireless technology throughout the college that allows student to go anywhere on campus and be able to access the internet. By having this Radford stays up to date with the best learning enviorment for all their students. Besides Radford having undergraduate curriculams they also offer graduate programs so that one could continue their education futher. Radford is a medium size school and usually has about thirty students per class allowing individual attention to each student.

It's in the middle of the mountains and it is a small student population as well as small town. The town itself is only 24 square miles, which I love. and the student population is somewhere in the 9,000s. I feel that it is just the right size for me. Also, their nursing program is one of the best in the state and they even rank high in the country when it comes to the scores on the exams in order to become a registered nurse.

Radford is neither big nor small, but it has characteristics of both. We have around 9,200 students, you can walk across campus and always see someone you know but at the same time you are meeting new people everyday. Some classes are rather large while some are smaller. Professors here normally know you by name even if it is a little bit larger of a class. If you are looking for "it all", Radford is the place to be.

At Radford, you can find a mutiplicity of people. There are surprisingly people from all over the country attending this school, not just from local areas. Radford is a place that has the natural serenity of the country-side, as well as the entertainment of city life. Radford is a very calm school, and with its location in the mountains, it seems like you have all the time in the world to meditate.

What makes Radford University unique, at least to me, is that it will be the one university that i can afford to attend. Virginia Tech was an option but it is too expensive. I also tried attending East Tennessee State University with the misunderstanding that I was eligable for In-State tuition. After finding that this was not true, I am now left with Radford University.

The lawns on Radford's campus are great for playing big outdoor games! It's great to walk outside and see 20 people playing football, kicking a soccer ball, or tossing a frisbee. Radford also has so many kinds of kids that go here that you will find a best friend for sure!

Radford Univeristy is a small-meduim school. It's small enough to get individualized attention and help when you need. It's big enought to get the full campus experience, meeting new people, and exploring yourself.