Radford University Top Questions

Charnae'

Well my school is not too far from home. We have over 500 plus different organizations and clubs here at Radford. There is something always going on here on campus. The campus is very pretty all four seasons! The classes are nice sizes, and the professors are here for you. I love them.

Jeanne

The Interior Design Program.

Jenna

The campus is beautiful, the professors are amazing, and the other students are very accepting and fun.

How great the class sizes are and how pretty the campus is, not to mention how many good friends I have made.

Terrick

The thing about Radford University that I brag the most about to my friends is the campus lifestyle, the academics, and the Division One basketball program. The campus lifestyle is adventurous and always interesting. The academics are very infomative and the Division One basketball program has been improving lately and seems to be on the uprise.

Jordan

I brag about small class sizes. This is because most of the people I know go to big schools with large class sizes. I actually know the teachers that teach me and most of them don't.

Buckley

I am the only male in some of my nursing classes so I can say I am the smartest man in my class and kind of get away with it. I also like to brag about the amount of cows I get to see on the way to work.

Robert

How friendly the campus is. People at RU are really easy going and welcoming. It's very easy to get plugged in a nd find your niche. The faculty/student ratio is also favorable. My biggest class had 70 people in it. I love the small school atmosphere.

Chris

The size of campus and the overall atmosphere

Alyssa

How connected everyone is. Everyone gets along and it is a very friendly place.

Allen

I often tell my friends of the two sides of the coin that is Radford. I begin by saying that there is NOTHING in the area. Its a backwater town which resents the school/its students, and a because of that it hampers anything fun for the students. The police are way too concentrated on getting students in trouble at their parties to meet a quota as well. Also, I tell them of the opportunity for a phenomenally underrated language and arts program. If they want value here, it's to be found, however its a stress to find it.

Derick

The ablitity to wake up 10 minuites before class and get there on time.

Brittney

When bragging about going to this school I acknowledge that RU began as an all women teacher based school.

Bryant

Beautiful campus, perfect size, small classes.

Melissa

I brag most to my friends about how small my classes are, how cool my teachers are, and how close my classes are to each other.

Dana

It is gorgeous, the campus and the surrounding mountains.

Laurie

It only takes me 5minutes to get to class from my apartment

Jasmine

Upon telling my friends about my school, I brag about our food sources, particular parties, and how nice some of the teachers are.

kevin

It is fun and easy to have a good time. People are always willing to drink and party.

Kristie

The students, faculty, and staff make Radford University. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. It's a welcoming community that I'm proud to be a part of.