Saint Louis, MO
Ranken Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ranken Technical College

Jason

Ranken Tech is a small school, but it is very popular in St. Louis. The school has a lot of interesting majors and it only takes two years to finish most of them. I am going to Ranken to get a bachelor's degree in architecture. Ranken has all of the new technology that you would need for today's world. The teachers care about the students.

If I could go back and talk to myself in high school I would say that you will get into college and don't be affraid of not making it. I would tell myself to keep on working hard in school.

The thing about Ranken is that ths computers are slow and sometimes it takes the school a long time to fix the broken computers.

Ranken Technical College is a great technical College that has a great balance in theoritical and technical applications that deal with all different types of trades. I am glad that I have chosen Ranken Technical College.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior about college life, I would tell myself to not stress out about the small things. All of the times where I let large amounts of stress take over my life, I wouldn't let happen to me again if i were able to go back. I would tell myself and I quote, "Some stress is good, but too much will kill you".

I don't believe there is anything bad about Ranken Techincal College, The only thing that I dislike is the 150 mile roundtrip drive that I take everyday to get to Ranken Technical College

Chaz

my classmates are very diverse in personality, but everyone is genearly in good spirits.

Well I attended UMSL, which is university of Missouri St. Louis. I went there for electrical engineering and didnt realise I had to take so many general courses that had nothing to do with my major all together. So thats why I made the change to and hands on learning to keep me motivated and interested. Thats the biggest difference Ranken Tech has over other colleges and what also classifies its self under unique.

Make sure you stay motivated and have the right state of mind going into college because teachers show little attetion to individual students due to class size and the amount of students in general. So that said you can be easily side tracked , also make sure you take up a major the you trully love or interested in because it would make a rough road easier knowing you like what may at times be challenging

Ranken Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.