Rappahannock Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Rappahannock Community College

Hanna

It is a very small, but nice college. There are many campuses that provide many different classes, as well as a variety of online classes. While some of the campuses do not provide as many activities to do after class, the college is affordable and provides day and night classes. I really enjoy the fact that the counselors are always willing to help, no matter the problem I have. A very nice school for those who want to save money.

Kayleena

I really enjoy going to class. My teachers really know what they are talking about, and make class engaging. They are willing to go the extra mile to make sure everyone understands what's going on and are almost always easy to reach. All of the teachers and staff are approachable, and very kind. I have learned a lot and look forward to continuing to learn there.

I love it here at RCC, It is not a big campus and the people here are nice. The staff are helpful and are friendly. I feel safe here and feel like I will do great academically.

Darnell

Rappahannock Community College is an awesome stepping stone for students looking to complete pre-requisites for their degrees and journey in the world. Since the college is rather small it is very tight nit and many people including myself feel like a family with each other and with their professors!

Christian

It's a great school with lots of great people. They atmosphere is nice and welcoming. The students are nice, and the professors are down to Earth people. The school is very safe and accessible. There is a ping pong table as well as a pool table, to keep everyone occupied between classes. The student lounge is a great place to hang out or study. I love the school.

I started taking classes at Rappahannock Community College during my Junior year of high school. I decided to attend RCC for one year upon graduating high school, before transferring to a four year school and it was a great decision that I do not regret. It is a great, small, and friendly school that is an amazing bridge from high school to college and has a top rated nursing program. It is all around a great place to be at.

Sydney

I absolutely loved attending Rappahannock Community College for my first two years of college. Thanks to attending RCC, I was able to pay for my tuition all by myself. The staff and professors are wondering and always eager to help and assist anyway they can. RCC is located in a convenient area so kids from all the surrounding counties are able to attend without a very long commute. The atmosphere is welcoming and there are always things going on on our small campus. The classroom sizes were prefect. Thanks to smaller class sizes, teacher and students were able to have a more one on one experience. I love RCC and would recommend it to anyone on the verge about attending.

Domenique

RCC is a great community college to attend although they are small, they find ways to connect students with the opportunities present. The dean is always sending out emails letting everyone know of the monthly events and there times. Not only are the students friendly but the faculty without a doubt wants us to succeed.

Brazjae

It is an okay school. I feel some of the professors could be more involved. An online professor I had this semester was not very good in explaining to me so I sometimes don’t recommenced online classes. The admissions department is good. They always respond and send documents in a timely manner.