Raritan Valley Community College Top Questions

Danielle

My school is one of the most afforable schools in my entire state. As a two-year institution and community college it provides a wonderful education for a fraction of the price. Without having the opportuinity to attend such an affordable school I may have never been a college student. I would have, like my parents, joined the work force after high school. Now as a begging to transfer out of my two-year school into a four-year university, I am feeling a great stress regaurding my future student debt. A stress I avoided in my two-year school.

julie

I chose this school my senior year due to the fact that it was a community college and I would be saving a lot of money. If one chooses to attend this school you save money and will get a great education too. If your like me, you will be able to figure out your career path with the wide array of subject choices.

Alyson

The classes offered by the school appealed to me, the other local community didn?t offer the same art classes I wanted to take as RVCC does.