Rockford, IL
Rasmussen College-Illinois

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Rasmussen College-Illinois

Porche

My overall opinion of Rasmussen College-Illinois would be that it is a really great college; I highly recommend it to any future college students. I love the teacher to student ratio and the fact that if I have any questions or issues it is extremely easy to get in contact with your professor. There are multiple ways to communicate with them as well. Rasmussen College makes me feel as if I'm not just "another number". The instructors are extremely helpful and aren't there to make things hard on us; they want us all to succeed.

Keha

Good School for fast paced learners.

Good School for fast paced learners.

trishia

Overall the school is good it is a private school that has only a certain fields of studies and not to many groups or extracurricular activities but overall academically it is good. I believe that the school is very helpful and makes sure that the students are prepared for their career upon graduation.

nicole

My opinion of Rasmussen as a visitor are good things, I like the school very much. They have a lot of majors (even though they dont have psychology) to study and in diplomas or certificates or degress which is great for someone who just wants a certificate or diploma but not a full blown bachelors degree. The length of time to complete the diplomas and certificates may be fast, especially for someone who doesnt learn so fast as myself, but its still amazing to see how much you can accomplish within a year, less than a year, or less than 2 years! This is just like the college i had gone to before, before they shut down as a school, Westwood college and I loved Westwood. I look forward to being a student at Rasmussen College.

Shara

As a regionally accredited college, Rasmussen College offers programs designed to help students meet the highest standards of the profession.

Rasmussen College is a 113-year-old private college offering associate's and bachelor's degrees at 24 campuses in Minnesota, Illinois, North Dakota, Florida, Wisconsin and Kansas. It also has an online division. It is headquartered in Bloomington, Minnesota. Originally named the Rasmussen Practical School of Business, the first campus was opened meet the needs of a growing business environment.

In life, the opportunity to erase the mistakes of the past and start over doesn't truly occur. Typically, your actions result in consequences, whether they are good or bad. If I had the chance to to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, without any doubt in my soul, I would. I would say "Pursue the career of your dreams NOW, time will pass wether you ACT now or later. Life's greater advantages are in the action of NOW!" I made the decision to attend Rasmussen college to obtain Health Information Technician Associate’s Degree. I recall making that decision. I remember that sunny dry day and how I was filled with a deep sense of urgency. My sister and I were in a discussion on her future. She was very conflicted on what to do for a college degree. I wasn't sure if it was better to work hard for risky dreams or play it safe with something you knew that would be useful. It really got me think about how to shape my own destiny. I found myself faced with making a decision as degree-holder!

Jenifer

Look into schools and professions first. Decide what I want to do, then attend college. This way I would not be in the spot I am now with student loan debt.

I wish I would have known this school offered no-wait list for the RN program.

Someone who is not ready to be serious and someone who spends little time on homework.

Rasmussen College-Illinois administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.