Rasmussen College-Minnesota Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Rasmussen College-Minnesota

denise

This is the absolute BEST online college ANYWHERE! They are FANTASTIC to work with and if I could do it allover again I would choose them.

Becca

My overall opinion of Rasmussen College is a positive one! My biggest issue is not always having an opportunity to get in touch with an advisor. I know they are incredibly busy, but sometimes talking to them asap is necessary. I will say that when we do catch our advisors with a spare moment they are incredibly helpful and want the best for the students. If you are looking for a small campus with a great faculty and awesome support system from fellow students, Rasmussen is an excellent option.

Sydney

The Rasmussen College - Bloomington Campus is a great place for non traditional students. Many people in my classes are coming back and are serious about their studies. This is refreshing as many students in my previous college experience were taking this opportunity for granted. The classes go by quickly which makes it easy to stay interested in the material being presented.

Imani

I feel like Rasmussen is a very intimate, friendly, school. Great school curriculum. Knowledgable and helpful instructors. The advisors make sure the work load is manageable for individual students. The advisors are always checking in to make sure the quarter will be successful for the students.

hannah

I go to the Blaine campus and have been there for about 6 months now. The campus is really nice and has a lounge for students to study or hang out in. The school sponsors events a good amount and has team building activities to do through out the year. There is not dorms on the campus so besides studying and going to classes or exams students aren't around the campus on a regular basis. There is vending machines on campus and coffee in the student lounge but we not any food like a cafeteria or anything like that. Which is why I scored those areas one star. The staff has always been helpful and nice when I have needed help. So far this is a school I would recommend!

Patricia

It is a great learning atmosphere with some amazing teachers. I have liked my advisors in the past but lately my current is not always accessible when I have questions, turn around time is longer then other advisers. Some of the classrooms could stand to not feel like its winter in doors. Hate that we have no physical books unless we pay out of pocket and other area schools do but we still pay more. Cost of courses are a bit too high. No real wait times for programs, that’s the biggest plus. Overall it’s a nice place both Fargo and Moorhead Campuses since we use both facilities for my program.

Aidan

This school is more focused on getting you into a career rather than sports or other activities that other colleges could offer. This is a great college if you want to learn and get into the work force! The teachers are very helpful and want to see you achieve your goals.

Patricia

Rasmussen College is a private for profit school. It generally has small class sizes. It has multiple start dates for their programs throughout the year. The only thing I would change is the price per credit. In comparison to area schools it is quit expensive and offers no real help to people without children or scholarships, or grants if you do not qualify for federal grants. A price of a good education should not put so many people into debt for over half their life to be able to accomplish something they dream of and America says they put first, or has which is education.