Holiday, FL
Rasmussen College-Pasco County

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Rasmussen College-Pasco County

Luis

To make sure to start college earlier, to stay in it and to finish my degree as soon I got out of High School.

That they don't have any fitness facilities on Campus

Michelle

Great instructors, flexible schedules, committment to succeed and has good success rates at placing students with employment after graduation.

If I could go back in time and tell myself anything it would probably be, stay in school, don't take any short cuts and get educated in the health care industry. The health care industry is one that will always be in demand and if you work hard the sky is the limit.

Someone that wants to work hard and achieve goals.

Catherine

If I could go back in time and give myself advice on college life and making the transition it would be to believe in yourself and that you really can do anything you want to do. Nothing in life comes easy and there will always be road blocks and others who do not want to see you succeed. But, if you believe in yourself and have friends and family behind you encouraging you to become the best that you can be, that is all that matters. You do not need to prove anything to anyone other than yourself. College is the beginning of a wonderful journey that can take you to places that you never imagined you could reach. It opens your mind to a world of new and exciting ideas and dreams that you would never contemplate without the wealth of information being taught to you by well respected and educated individuals. Perfection in everything you do is not always attainable because no one is perfect. You should expect that you will have bad days and good days but in the end when you believe and have faith and love yourself enough, you will achieve greatness.

I wish I had known before I came to Rasmussen/Webster College that the core Accounting courses would be available on campus just as much as they are available on-line. It would be wonderful that you can make the choice of on-line or on campus instead of having to take it on-line because that is all that is available. I also would have preferred to make my own selections on what courses to register for every semester instead of it being chosen for you. There is something to say about making your own choices with some guidance.

When I discuss Rasmussen/Webster College with my friends or colleagues, I let them know that the faculty and staff are there for you any time you need help. There is always someone there to help and if that particular person cannot help you they will find someone who can. They are very dedicated to their students and they let them know on a regular basis that you are not just a student but a member of their community and a very important member of society. They are a driving force that keeps you motivated and inspired.

william

First I would begin with a life lesson, one that would include such things as, take advantage of what is being offered to you now because you might not get a second chance. I would also let myself know that you probably won't have this kind of time available again. I would tell myself that not only do you get a great deal further with a college degree but you will find that your options are far greater than if you don't have one.

The individualized attention that Rasmussen gives each student is by far their most oustanding quality. The academic advisors spend a lot of time with each student, making sure that everything goes well from the very beginning. My advisor has even called me on a Saturday to see how a class went and to see if I needed help with anything. Every faculty member that I have come in contact with has been overwelmingly nice and seemed genuinely interested in my success.

I wish I had known several years ago how easy it would be to go back and get my degree. The flexible class schedules and payment plans that Rasmussen has to offer has made it possible for me to go back to school. The setting is very comfortable and relaxed, not the large over packed lecture halls that I feared I would encounter. Instead the smaller class sizes make it easy to learn and enjoyable to come to college.

Grace

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would advise myself to not drop out of high school. An education is so very important and you will get so much further in life if you just stick with it. I know that it's hard, but in order for you to make a good life for yourself and your daughter, you need to finish your education and pursue your dreams. College life is fun and demanding at the same time. But, you are not alone and you can do whatever you set your mind to do. There are lots of people that are willing to help you succeed, you just have to want to put forth the effort and work hard. One last bit of advice: NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!!!

I wish I had known that I would have been so successful with learning and obtaining my Associate of Science degree. I would have done it sooner.

Anyone who wants to be able to get a good college education without being in classes where you feel like a number instead of a person.

Kimberly

Rasmussen College is very student progress oriented.

Rasmussen College is very student progress oriented.

Start in a public community college to get hands on training and face to face interaction with teachers. This allows for a less expensive future, and go to Rasmussen College after to transfer credits from associates to a bachelors degree.

A devoted, self motivated student should attend this school. Taking online classes requires discipline. Each teacher has been very informative and helpful.

kelly

I would tell myself to get more involved in clubs and activites. Start getting used to spending more time doing your studies. Try to get a job save money to pay for college.

Anyone who wants to attend college. lots of different kinds of people like mothers or high school graduates.

The most frustrating thing about my school would be papers. When I was in high school we were always told to use MLA format. Now in college it is APA format. Its very frustrating using APA, after being taught to always use MLA. I've messed up on papers because I've unknowingly used them both.

Rasmussen College-Pasco County administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.