About Rasmussen University-Florida

Founded in 1900, Rasmussen University-Florida. is a college. Located in Florida, which is a city setting in Florida, the campus itself is Urban. The campus is home to 7,902 full time undergraduate students, and 0 full time graduate students.

The Rasmussen University-Florida Academic calendar runs on a Quarter basis. In the school year the student to faculty ratio was 16:1. There are 99 full time instructional teachers. Degrees awarded at Rasmussen University-Florida include: Bachelor's Degree, Masters Degree, Post-master's certificate, Doctor's degree.

Quick Facts

Acceptance Rate100%
Application Deadline
Application Fee0
SAT Range
ACT Range

Admissions at are considered , with ,3% of all applicants being admitted.

In the school year, of the students who applied to the school, only of those who were admitted eventually ended up enrolling.

0% of incoming freshmen are in the top half of their high school class. 0% were in the top quarter, and 0% were in the top tenth. You can apply online.

STUDENT LIFE

We asked, and students answered these important questions about student life at Rasmussen University-Florida.

“We”re apathetic”
“We know about current events and vote”
“We participate and encourage others to get involved”
“There”s nothing we won”t protest”
“We save it for the classroom”
“Sometimes, but not often”
“There”s usually intelligent conversation to be found”
“All the time, including weekends”
“I”m always terrified”
“I only go out in groups”
“I usually let someone know where I”m going”
“I feel extremely safe”
“We don”t play sports”
“We play recreationally”
“We bought the gear”
“We live for the big game”
“It”s not really our thing”
“Occasinally we gallery crawl”
“There are a variety of opportunities”
“We”re a very artistic group”
“Haven”t met them”
“Available in class”
“They keep regular office hours”
“They”re always available”
“No greek life, but other groups to join”
“There is some involvement, but not a lot”
“Plenty of people join a sorority or fraternity”
“It”s everything. If you”re not greek, you”re a geek”
“We”re not into drinking at all”
“Maybe a little, but it”s not a big thing”
“We only party on weekends”
“There”s some drinking happening every night”
“Never, we”re here to learn”
“There might be people who do”
“People are known to partake on weekends”
“There”s a huge drug scene”

Rasmussen University-Florida REVIEWS

Write a review, Enter to win $1,000 Scholarship
  • How would you rate on-campus housing?

16 Students rated on-campus housing 1.6 stars. 6 % gave the school a 5.0.

• How would you rate off-campus housing?

12 Students rated off-campus housing 3.7 stars. 0 % gave the school a 5.0.

• How would you rate campus food?

17 Students rated campus food 2.1 stars. 12 % gave the school a 5.0.

• How would you rate campus facilities?

21 Students rated campus facilities 4.2 stars. 43 % gave the school a 5.0.

• How would you rate class size?

21 Students rated class size 4.3 stars. 48 % gave the school a 5.0.

• How would you rate school activities?

18 Students rated school activities 2.8 stars. 17 % gave the school a 5.0.

• How would you rate local services?

20 Students rated local services 3.9 stars. 35 % gave the school a 5.0.

• How would you rate academics?

21 Students rated academics 4.4 stars. 52 % gave the school a 5.0.

What's your overall opinion of Rasmussen University-Florida?

27 Students rated Rasmussen University-Florida

ANNA - 11/14/2020

I really like Rasmussen's nursing program. Not only is it easy to apply too. But you honestly feel like you're getting your moneys worth with the care the teachers display in truly teaching the students. Not many teachers will go out of their way to prove several links for different learning types to honestly help each one of pass.

Heather

Love the staff and the students

Paul

I truly enjoy my adventure at Rasmussen College. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. I recommend it for any one who is considering obtaining their college degree via online.

linda

when i first started thinking about Rasmussen college i was really nervous because i have been out of school for about three years. My program advisors was really supported when i talked to him about going back to school he helped me with step by step guidance in helping me with all my paper work and guiding me through how to operate the online classes i need to take in order to be similar with the online class.

Rasmussen University-Florida FAQS

1. What is the Acceptance Rate at Rasmussen University-Florida?

The fall 2020 acceptance rate for Rasmussen University-Florida is 100%. That means, out of _____ applications received in 2020 , _____ students were offered admission. The number of males who applied was _____ vs the number of females which was _____.

2. What should every freshman at your school know before they start?

Don't give up! Keep trying and keep your head in those books. One day all that timt with stuying will pay off.

3. Describe the students at your school.

Most of my classmates can be rude. I do think many of them are too young for college and they treat it mostly like they are in high school. There are a couple of instructor's that don't keep control of the class and with those instructors the class gets out of hand. Mostly my classmates are helpful and look out for eachother.

4. What do you consider the worst thing about your school? Why?

Credits per course are higher than other colleges, making the course cost more.

5. Describe how your school looks to someone who's never seen it.

High tuition and private.

6. Here's your chance: Say anything about your college!

Rasmussen College Bought Webster College in Ocala and your list does not reflect Rasmussen College. Rasmussen College is a great school with many great teachers. I have 61/92 credits with a 3.68 gpa as a Father of 3 Children. My youngest is Deleah she is 5. Next is Tyler, he is 8, and lastly there is Alyssa, she is 10. My wife works for the domestic Violence Center in Ocala. I also run my own business Gadgetry Unlimited, LLC. Rasmussen College made my dream come true with the help and support of the staff.

7. What kind of person should attend this school?

The type of person that is ready to take that next step.

8. What do you brag about most when you tell your friends about your school?

Webster/Rasmussen is a great small private college. It has quailfied and awesome teachers. Small class sizes allow for extra help and personal time with professors.

9. What's unique about your campus?

Best thing about the school is that they treat you like family and not just a numer. For example, if I miss a class they actually would call to see if I was ok. Most colleges do not care as long as they receive your tuition payment.

10. What's the one thing you wish someone had told you about freshman year?

Student Body

Fraternities

Sororities

Housing

N/A

of students living on campus

Student Diversity

% American Indian/Alaskan Native
% Asian/Pacific Islander
% Black or African-American
% Hispanic/Latino
% White or Caucasian

TUITION & AID

All students must apply yearly for financial aid. This process starts with the FAFSA. Though financial aid deadlines vary by school, it is a good idea to apply as soon as possible. For the upcoming school year, you can apply as early as October 1 for the FAFSA. Additional school aid will be dependent on the FAFSA results.

83% of students attending Rasmussen University-Florida receive some sort of financial aid. 69% were awarded federal grants. While 78% received federal loans. Many students do also need to apply for additional private student loans.

Cost Out of State

$9,360

Tuition and fees(Out of state)

$1,575

Books and Supplies

$7,902

Room and Board

18,837

Total On Campus

Actual Cost By Income Level(W/Financial Aid)

Family Income
$19,917
$110K & UP
$20,044

FIND SCHOLARSHIPS

Find your perfect match from over 3 million scholarships!

CAN YOU GET INTO Rasmussen University-Florida?

Complete your profile to see if this school is a fit for you, and what your chances of admitance are.