Rasmussen University-Pasco County Top Questions

Luis

n/a

Catherine

I wish I had known before I came to Rasmussen/Webster College that the core Accounting courses would be available on campus just as much as they are available on-line. It would be wonderful that you can make the choice of on-line or on campus instead of having to take it on-line because that is all that is available. I also would have preferred to make my own selections on what courses to register for every semester instead of it being chosen for you. There is something to say about making your own choices with some guidance.

william

I wish I had known several years ago how easy it would be to go back and get my degree. The flexible class schedules and payment plans that Rasmussen has to offer has made it possible for me to go back to school. The setting is very comfortable and relaxed, not the large over packed lecture halls that I feared I would encounter. Instead the smaller class sizes make it easy to learn and enjoyable to come to college.

Grace

I wish I had known that I would have been so successful with learning and obtaining my Associate of Science degree. I would have done it sooner.