Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences

Vanessa

The Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences (RHSHS) has strong academics and very well put together. Even walking through the doors gives you a feeling of succeeding. Everyone is always polite and welcoming. Questions are always answered and respected.

Alexis

The overall opinion that I have of The Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences is that it is a beyond wonderful school to be able to attend. If the incoming student is looking for more of University with a wide variety of extracurricular activities, such as sports, then this is not the school for them. This school is perfect for the student who values getting a solid education over the sorority and party life.

Celeste

RHSHS is a very small school with small class sizes. Our professors are extremely helpful and are always looking for ways that they can assist students. The faculty also frequently encourages students to participate in student government and other events and activities. The school is always very clean and we are all friendly with the cleaning staff because we see them so much! The only downside to this school is that a few of our adjunct teachers are questionable and our schedule is very rigorous and very strict. If you are looking to party this is not the college for you! Otherwise, the campus is absolutely beautiful and we are across the street from a park and a museum. I have made many great friends during this first semester and I am excited about the education I am continuing to receive.

shanice

I honestly love my school. I love how the teachers and faculty are very involved and want to see their students succeed. Since the whole pandemic issue, the faculty has been doing everything in their power to make sure our education still continues and I am very grateful of that.

Raven

This school is great. It is not your regular college. Housing is not on campus but there is a shuttle bus that will take you there. This school is just for medical students. There is nursing, surgical tech, paramedics, and we just partnered with Drexel. We have 2 student groups. The cool thing is that the nursing program is affiliated with alvernia college so we get our associates and bachelors degree from there. We also get to go to their campus for sports, clubs, and everything else while class is still at reading hospital. We are within walking distance to the hospital and so for clinical it is really convenient.

Top Questions about Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences