Red Rocks Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Red Rocks Community College

shaylee

they have online courses, and require no GPA!!!!

Susan

My opinion of Red Rocks Community College is that it's a great school. It has high standards for education and the teachers are interested in your success. The teachers are for the most part available and approachable for help. The students are friendly and great student assistance.

Brady

Red Rocks Community College is good, yet not great. I, personally am a conservative with my political views, so, I do not love how much LGBTQ, Undocumented Students support they show. If it were counterbalanced by some Christian program, I would be fine, but this aspect is definitely a con. On another note, I love all the professors whom I have had! They are all great, and I have never heard an instant from any of my fellow students to make me believe otherwise.

Robert

I'm in my second semester here, and I love it. I've made so many friends, and have seen so many friends that I went to high school with. My professors are very kind, know the subjects they're teaching, and want their students to be successful in life. I love how Red Rocks gives so many opportunities to set me up for the real world, and that it'll help me with transitioning to a four year university. I would recommend future students to come to Red Rocks.

Selena

Red Rocks Community College is a great school for the price and the location. Set in the foothills of Colorado, at a distance from the major city, the walk into class is always wonderful. From the warm tones of the sunset to the cool crisp spring air, the aesthetics of Red Rocks Community College were always pleasing to the eye. Finishing off the last semester at RRCC before transferring to MSU one can look back and evaluate the experience fully. Two years being spent at Red Rocks Community College leaves a sense of appreciation for the amount of empathy and support given by the teachers. The teachers were always willing to stay after class to discuss the content or were willing to set up an appointment outside of class to further assist in any areas needed. Along with the availability of the teachers, the content was understandable and well organized to interpret and elaborate further. Overall, RRCC deserves five stars for the location, teachers, and curriculum.

Justin

Red Rocks Community College is a great school that has a vast amount of tutoring available! The campus recently expanded and added on a new student rec. center that features full weight room, yoga, indoor gymnasium and a rock climbing wall. Faculty is helpful and the system is designed to help you succeed.

Austin

Red Rocks community college is a great college to attend. Class sizes are small enough to actually feel like you are getting more of a personal learning environment. The price is great too you can achieve your degree for much less then the bigger four year colleges.

Andrew

I think it is great college to get started at especially for the price. Red Rocks is a great place to get to know people and to get a handle on what the real world is like. It can be challenging but fun at the same time. And the variety in classes is essential to getting a good experience.

Corine

I love it! I believe the school offers great classes and the class size is perfect for people that need small sizes for extra help! Red Rocks also has a great scenic and relaxing view. The teachers really want you to learn and are willing to help you anyway possible. They offer criminal profiling which I thought was amazing

Heidi

I like it a lot, but it is kind of isolated from any other services, you can drive through a neighborhood and pop out where there is some stuff though which is good. A lot of students join groups and will talk to classes about them and a lot of the professors are involved in those groups too. Overall my experience is very good so far.

Krista

Red Rocks Community College is mostly fantastic. The teachers are great and the campus is easy to get around. The WiFi could be better but it mostly works. Parking is free! I love how affordable it is and the different student resources are wonderful (the writing center is my personal favorite).

Brandon

Red Rocks offers a lot of classes and the courses are great. They offer hybrid classes, on campus classes for weekdays and weekends, and online course. You can study at your own pace. I have enjoyed the computer courses. One down side to Red Rocks is the cost for tuition and text books.

Annie

This is an amazing school! I love attending here and recommend it to my friends and family! The class sizes are smaller so there's lots of time with the teacher and to get more presentation time. The biggest part that makes Red Rocks great is that the teachers truly care about their students.

Alissa

Red Rocks is an amazing Community College, especially when I didn’t truly know what I wanted to do or what college to go to after high school. It was the best option I have ever made!

Tiffany

I absolutely love this college. It is easy to get to and from classes. The teachers are always willing to help. The students staffed at different desks through ought the building are really understanding and helpful--they genuinely know what they are talking about! An amazing school and an amazing atmosphere!!

Mackenzie

Great college with teachers who care and the quality of education is great for the affordability of tuition. It's worth it to use RRCC to transfer rather than start out at a 4-year and immediately plunge into student debt. You get to explore your interests before you declare your major, and then get your core classes out of the way so that your Bachelor's is a targeted educational experience. Financial Aid is readily available here, so not only do you experience a discounted tuition from the start, you get the benefit of the College Opportunity Fund stipend, scholarship opportunities, and help/instruction with your FAFSA applications. As of Summer/Fall 2019, the campus is undergoing construction to optimize design, layout, and efficiency. There are many different clubs students can join, extracurricular activities on campus (billiard room, Foosball, board games, table tennis), a new recreation center that hosts intramural sports and has a rock wall, and a great outdoor campus near a park and right at the foot of the mountains. The classes are varied and there are many options for how you can take them like self-paced, accelerated, hybrid, and on campus courses. We have a coffee shop and a cafeteria; even the bookstore has food. Students who attend range from high school to retirees. You won't feel excluded from this community!

I love the class sizes, it's nice to have access to all of my professors attention if I need it. I also really like that the campus isn't too terribly big so it's easy to find all of your classes. The professors all seem to really know what they are talking about and most of them will give you their personal phone numbers just in case you need help outside of school hours.