El Reno, OK
Redlands Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Redlands Community College

Franklin

I am taking concurrent classes at redlands and find it a very good experience. The professors are very helpful. I like how taking the classes online is an option. The professors are very thorough with their teachings. Asking for help is a very easy task at Redlands.

Heather

It’s a amazing campus! I would recommend it to anyone.

It’s a amazing campus! I would recommend it to anyone.

Very successful and productive.

Homework because I stress myself out.

This campus is so welcoming and if any high school student is nervous attending college. I would recommend Redlands Community College because the atmosphere is great and everyone is so nice and loving.

Angelica

The professors and staff are nice and easy to talk to. They answer all the questions to the best of their abilities. The facilities are clean. I was in biology lab and I did see a mouse run into the cabinets. I haven't seen another one since. The students are nice and are serious about learning.

Adalyn

The vapid is nice, very small. I went there for basketball so I had something to do while I was attending school there. Yet I feel if you are going there for a sport or agriculture Then it is boring and nothing to do. Many people don't show up to games, usually only parents. The living they have on campus is really nice. Also the academics here are pretty easy. As long as you are willing to put time in you will pass all your classes. All the teachers I have had here are very good and willing to help you in any way they can. Class sizes are smaller but I like that cause they can work with you one on one.

I think Redlands Community College is great school in the sense that they have amazing teachers who are truly passionate and encourage the students to get involved. However, I think they could use more food options and more students who want to have an intellectual conversation versus talking about how great beer pong was last weekend.

Don't let yourself become overwhelmed with the thought of moving on to college. It will make things seem so much harder than they really are! Remember your GPA from the beginning of your freshmen year. It is so important to do your best in order to have good grades on your college transcript. Prepare yourself for plenty of studying and hard work but, remember to have fun with your peers! Get involved! Don't exclude yourself from campus activities. Attend all of the fun things that you can and make new friends! Apply for scholarships now because it will make things so much less stressful. Save all the money you can for school now so that you are more prepared for the years to come. Also be sure to keep your options open by applying to a few different schools of choice rather than getting your hopes up for only one school. College is a fun experience and don't let it be ruined by tough professors. Do everything you can to succeed and remember that you should love whatever you choose to study. The more you love it, the more you will enjoy what you're studying.

Anyone looking for a big college campus with thousands of students would not enjoy Redlands Community College as much as I have. Also, if you don't like small towns, this is not the school for you. El Reno is not too big, but not too small either.

Redlands is a small, very personal school. The professors are all very willing to help the students out at any time. It's so easy to maintain a great student to professor relationship. The campus is just the right size and the cafeteria has GREAT food!!! The location of Redlands is also very convenient, there are tons of restaurants in walking distnace from the school making it easy to do everything! Redlands is a great place to start out for anyone looking for a fun, easy going environtment.

Ramona

It offers several associate programs.

It offers several associate programs.

Instead of joining the ARMY join the Air Force, they treat their people like humans. Immediately after your enlistmet is up start college, you will be better off more than just financially. It will be tempting, but do not do more than two heavy courses at a time, make sure you take advantage of the electives you choose. Overloading yourself will make you want to quit. College can be fun, even if there is a lot of homework. It is worth the time and effort so put in the time and make the effort. Make sure you have fun, but do your homework first. Knowledge is power, the more you know, the more you Know.

The worst thing about my school in my opinion would be the lack of psychology courses.

My school is very well known for the nursing program. It is very well respected in the community and in surrounding communiti...

My school is very well known for the nursing program. It is very well respected in the community and in surrounding communities.

If I were a high school senior looking for a school to begin my journey of adulthood and resposibility; I would live by three rules. First, I would be social. Joining groups, teams, intermural sports, living in a dorm, anything to get to know people and expand your network. Next, I would buy my books off amazon! Amazon's books are much cheaper then the campus bookstore. In order to do this you must plan ahead. Knowing your class scedule and required books will make the proccess very easy and your books will arrive in time for the first day of class. Third, do not cut class. It is such a bad habbit to start and you will fall behind. College is a chance to grow and learn so much. These are my tips to you. I hope they help!

I feel like this college apeals to many different types of people. It is an awsome campus and the professors are very personable and helpful.

Bridgette

My classmates at Redlands seem to be more occupied with their sports than their academics.

I would tell myself to choose my roommate wisely. Just because you're best friends and you practically lived together the summer before college does not mean that you will be fine living together in college. It does not seem like it would be that big of a deal, but as I have come to find out it really can affect you. It can cause a lot of unnecessary stress. I would also be sure to tell myself to show my parents how much I love them and respect them. You have to grow up in college and it is not all that fun at first. I have a new found respect for both of my parents and everything they do. Juggling school, work, and church activities has proven to be a huge challenge. Things are not just handed to you anymore, you have to take care of things yourself. College is harder than high school and you cannot expect a teacher to accept some silly little excuse. The professors could not care less your reason for not having your essay. They will just give you a lovely zero. But most of all, just don't stress out so much.

The best thing at Redlands would have to be the small class sizes. I don't have to worry about having 300+ students in my class. The largest class I had this semester only had 37 students in it. My smallest class had 12. When the class sizes are that small you can have a better relationship with your professors. My professors knew me by name and they knew my strengths and weaknesses. That doesn't happen at most schools.

Redlands Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.