Redlands Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Redlands Community College

I think Redlands Community College is great school in the sense that they have amazing teachers who are truly passionate and encourage the students to get involved. However, I think they could use more food options and more students who want to have an intellectual conversation versus talking about how great beer pong was last weekend.

Angelica

The professors and staff are nice and easy to talk to. They answer all the questions to the best of their abilities. The facilities are clean. I was in biology lab and I did see a mouse run into the cabinets. I haven't seen another one since. The students are nice and are serious about learning.

Adalyn

The vapid is nice, very small. I went there for basketball so I had something to do while I was attending school there. Yet I feel if you are going there for a sport or agriculture Then it is boring and nothing to do. Many people don't show up to games, usually only parents. The living they have on campus is really nice. Also the academics here are pretty easy. As long as you are willing to put time in you will pass all your classes. All the teachers I have had here are very good and willing to help you in any way they can. Class sizes are smaller but I like that cause they can work with you one on one.

Franklin

I am taking concurrent classes at redlands and find it a very good experience. The professors are very helpful. I like how taking the classes online is an option. The professors are very thorough with their teachings. Asking for help is a very easy task at Redlands.